Prickly Pear & Tamanu Under Eye Serum 10 Ml
Net Weight: (10) ml
Tired of stubborn dark circles, puffy under eyes and fine lines? Then this serum is for you! Packed with anti-oxidant rich Tamanu seed oil and Vitamin E & K packed Prickly Pear, this serum helps lighten and brighten the under eye area while easing out fine lines. Chia seed naturally tightens the skin and helps to diminish bags and sagging while nourishing the delicate area.
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
Out of stock
This Prickly Pear and Tamanu under eye serum is everything you need to take care of your sensitive under – eye skin. Infused with essential vitamins & powerful antioxidants, this serum helps in lightening those dark circles, reducing puffiness around eyes and minimizing fine lines.
Dark circles under the eyes are formed due to many reasons. Lack of sleep, dehydration, and stress are the major factors that can cause the under eye area to become dull and get a bluish-purplish color. The under eye skin is 10 times thinner than the rest of the facial skin, hence deserves some special care.
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E, Sweet Almond oil helps repair the under eye area while Grape seed works at reducing dark circles. Chia and Camellia hydrate and help minimise fine lines.
Along with its exceptional moisturizing properties, the serum penetrates deep into skin and the presence of Linoleic acid, makes it absorb wonderfully into the skin without leaving any greasy traces. The abundance of fatty acids in the serum leaves skin supple and moist.
Lavender and Chamomile help calm the senses and soothe this delicate area.
- Visibly reduces under – eye circles and puffiness
- Helps in battling wrinkles, fine lines and skin sagging under the eyes
- Exceptionally hydrates and moisturizes the under – eye skin
- Rich in anti – oxidants, anti – ageing, astringents and anti – inflammatory properties
Prickly Pear –
Prickly pear seed oil contains skin nourishing fatty acids that also possess skin brightening properties. In conjunction, these properties can help to lighten your dark circles.
Known for its ability to penetrate deep into the skin and richness in anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, astringent properties, Tamanu is one of the most suited ingredients for battling ageing, sagging skin and under – eye wrinkles.
Sweet Almond –
Almond oil is naturally anti – inflammatory and is known for minimizing under – eye bags. Carrier of Vitamin K, it helps in remarkably reducing the appearance of dark circles and spider veins. Rich in retinol and Vitamin E, it gives a boost of moisturization to the sensitive under – eyes.
Grapeseed oil is a powerhouse of anti – oxidants which helps in strengthening the veins and prevent swelling. Presence of Vitamin E and fatty acids, provides the much-needed hydration to the delicate under – eye skin.
Camellia is excellent emollient to keep the under – eye skin moist and supple. It penetrates deep into the skin promoting cell growth and enhancing the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
Chia seed oil is infused with essential anti – oxidants and fatty acids which helps in fighting dark circles and locking the moisture into the under – eye skin.
Known for its relaxing scent, it not only calms your senses but also your skin. The diuretic properties help in reducing under – eye bags. It also helps in unveiling an even skin tone.
Due to its anti – inflammatory and calming properties and being a powerhouse of anti – oxidants, it helps in fading under – eye darkness and fairly reducing the puffiness around eyes.
Eucalyptus oil contains Chrysin, an all – natural anti – inflammatory agent which helps in reducing the puffiness around the eyes. It effectively tightens the blood vessels under the eyes and considerably reduces the appearance of dark circles.
This red beauty rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin. Due to its astringent properties, it helps in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness over time.
Sweet Orange –
Rich in Vitamin C and anti – oxidants, it helps in reducing the appearance of under – eye dark circles and prevents fine lines. The natural oils present in oranges, helps to moisturize the delicate skin under the eyes.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Prickly Pear, Tamanu, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed, Camellia Seed, Chia Seed, Lavender, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Sweet Orange
* Ingredient is certified organic
How To Use
- Roll the serum roll on around the lower and upper eye region. Gently massage under the eyes with your ring finger putting the least amount of pressure
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 6 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.