Potato, Tomato & Lemongrass Soap (Tan Removal & Scar Reduction)
Net Weight: 90gm
Flaunt flawless skin with our Potato, Tomato & Black Pepper cleanser formulated to heal scarring and remove tan. Nutrient dense potato juice evens out skin tone and also helps tighten open pores leaving behind a smooth texture. Tomato juice is enriched with essential vitamins that promote healthy glowing skin. Black pepper inhibits bacterial growth and fight free radical damage. Our organic butters keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated throughout the day. Take home this nourishing bar with potent healing qualities and pamper your skin like never before.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient – rich oils, organic botanicals and ultra – moisturizing butters.
Reverse and repair the damage with this nourishing cleansing bar. Potato juice houses plentiful amazing nutrients and takes care of the skin numerous ways. From reducing appearance of pigmentation, dark spots to fighting signs of ageing, potato does it all. It also possess astringent properties.
Tomato juice is enriched with essential vitamins such as A, C and K. Its acidic nature helps breaking tan and lighten scars. It also helps smoothening skins texture by shrinking open pores. Black pepper oil exhibits bactericidal and anti – inflammatory properties. It’s also rich in anti – oxidants that helps reversing premature ageing.
Olive, coconut and castor oil helps keeping the skin moisturized, soft and supple. Their anti – oxidant content helps keep signs of ageing at bay and gives skin a healthy natural glow. Apart from being supremely hydrating, our Shea and Mango butters also help soothe and heal the skin. They assist in brightening the complexion and restore the youthful glow.
Lemongrass essential oil helps maintain the pH balance of the skin and fight various irritations. Grapefruit essential oil entails astringent properties and enhances skins firmness. Mint has an extremely refreshing and soothing effect on the skin. It also helps in locking moisture into the skin.
• Accelerates fading of scars and promotes even skin tone
• Tightens and softens the skin
• Reduces appearance of pores
• Reduces pigmentation and fights signs of ageing effectively
• Packed with powerful anti – oxidants, anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory agents
• Suitable for all skin types
Extra Virgin Olive Oil –
Enriched with good Vitamins such as A, D, K and E, Olive oil offers manifold benefits to the skin. It has a very high concentration of squalene which is also found in human sebum which makes it a great anti – oxidant agent. Its also known for its amazing moisturizing properties and keeping the skin soft and supple.
Coconut Oil –
Coconut Oil is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing.
Castor Oil –
Acne, Pigmentation or signs of ageing, castor oil is the solution of it all. The essential fatty acids that castor oil contains help in restoring the natural moisture balance of the skin. It helps in treating acne and other skin inflammations and blessing you with clear even – toned skin.
Shea Butter –
Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturizes and provides relief for dry skin.
Mango Butter –
Mango butter is highly moisturizing and very nourishing. The Vitamin C component in mango butter helps brightening the complexion and Vitamin A helps to increase skin’s youthful appearance. It also has soothing and healing effect on the skin.
Potato Juice –
Potato juice plays host to an array of nutrients offering a wide range of benefits to the skin. It helps in clearing out pigmentation, lightening scars and blemishes. It also aids in healing acne and tightening pores for a smoother skin.
Tomato Juice –
Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, C and K. The acidic content of tomato juice heals tan and pigmentation. It also helps shrink open pores and regulates secretion of sebum.
Lye water soluble salt used as a saponification agent.
Lemongrass Essential Oil –
Lemongrass has potent skin healing and astringent properties. It also balances the pH level of the skin and fights back acne.
Grapefruit Essential Oil –
Grapefruit essential oil has natural astringent properties which controls excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keeps acne at bay and contributes to smoother, brighter complexion.
Black Pepper Essential Oil –
Black Pepper Oil acts to effectively inhibit bacterial growth and also fights premature ageing by neutralizing free radicals.
Mint is an abundant source of menthol and has strong antibacterial properties. It has an extremely refreshing and soothing effect on your skin. The strong anti-inflammatory properties of this ingredient soothe the irritated skin and locks moisture in your skin by tightening your pores.
Lemon Essential Oil –
The Vitamin C content in Lemon essential oil helps in brightening the skin overtime. Its richness in anti – oxidants help in regenerating collagen and remarkably reduces the appearance of dark spots and acne scars.
Delivery and Return
• Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
• All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies
• Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday.
• 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
• 14-21 business days for international delivery
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Potato Juice, Tomato Juice, Lye, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Black Pepper, Mint, Lemon Essential Oil
** Made using Organic Ingredient
** Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS Certified Natural
How To Use
1. Wet your face and body with lukewarm water.
2. Work up a lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
3. Wash off with lukewarm water.
4. Ensure soap is well drained after use.
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of scrub, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!
• Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
• Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
• We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
• Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
• As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.