Organic Peppermint & Wintergreen Sore Muscle Relief Oil
Net Weight: 30ml
Strenuous workouts don’t have to leave you limping! If you are experiencing painor stiffness in your muscles, this herbal muscle relief oil is perfect for you! This therapeutic blend of essential oils, contains Wintergreen and Peppermint that help soothe discomfort in the muscles and joints, and healing Eucalyptus oil, which accentuates the senses and relaxes the body.Soothe your aching muscles while hydrating your skin, with this nourishing muscle relaxant body oil.
Out of stock
This rejuvenating sore muscle relief oil is a powerful formula, containing herbal extracts and nourishing oils that help you get relief from muscle pain.
Known as “counterirritants”, Peppermint and Wintergreen work to reduce swelling and irritation around painful muscles and relieve achy muscles. Analgesic properties of Peppermint help reduce swelling and discomfort, while massaging with it stimulates the muscle and disperses the pain-causing lactic acid deposits for relief from pain. Wintergreen has active ingredients that help ease muscle pain and fight inflammation.
Anti-inflammatory Rosemary improves blood flow and relieves sore muscles. A powerful anti-septic, Eucalyptus eases muscle stiffness.
A super-hydrating and nourishing blend of Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Sweet Almond oil and Aloe Vera oil makes your skin soft.
- Relieves soreness, stiffness, pain, cramps
- Relieves muscle and back pain
- Deeply hydrates dry skin and makes it soft
- Improves blood circulation and skin texture
- Invigorating blend of essential oils stimulates the senses
- 100 % Toxin free
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Peppermint Essential Oil– It is a popular pain reliever for common use. The analgesic properties in oil help gradually relax muscle pain, joint pain, back pain and headache.
Wintergreen Essential OilResearch shows that wintergreen oil has the ability to act like a natural analgesic (pain reducer), antiarthritic, antiseptic and astringent. It has been used as an active ingredient in many topical pain relievers for decades to help ease muscle joint and bone pain. This is because wintergreen naturally contains active constituents that work similarly to aspirin.
Olive Oil– Oleocanthal in olive oil gives it a ‘peppery’ taste and is a natural anti – inflammatory controlling COX – 2. It works similarly to modern, strong pain killers with minimum or no side effects.
Jojoba Oil– Jojoba oil is used as carrier oil for thick and strong oils. It gets absorbed in skin quickly without being sticky.
Sweet Almond Oil– It is a mild pain reliever because of its analgesic properties.
Aloe Vera Oil– Aloe Vera reduces pain, inflammation and other signs of it.
Rosemary Essential Oil– Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties leave you relieved and ache free especially during headaches. It is typically applied to cure joint pains and muscle soreness.
Clove Essential Oil– Spicy and pungent by nature, it provides almost instant relief from pain especially in case of toothache. Its antimicrobial properties also help during infection.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil– Is known to give relief during sinus congestion and muscle pain.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Olea europaea* (Olive Oil), Simmondsia chinensis* (Jojoba Oil), Prunus dulcis* (Sweet Almond Oil), Aloe Vera Oil*, Gaultheria Procumbens* (Wintergreen Essential Oil), Rosemarinus officinalis* (Rosemary Essential Oil), Mentha Piperita* (Peppermint Essential Oil), Syzygium aromatic* (Clove Essential Oil), Eucalyptus globulus* (Eucalyptus Essential Oil).
*Ingredient is certified organic.
How To Use
Apply a thin layer and massage evenly into the body or affected area, allowing for the oil to absorb. For maximum benefits, leave it on for an hour or more, before washing it off. Do not use on cracked, irritated skin.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 – 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.