Organic Peppermint & Tea Tree Hand & Foot Cream
Net Weight : 35g
Did you just have a long day and your sore feet are craving for a comforting massage? This nourishing cream harnesses the goodness of peppermint and tea tree to pamper your tired feet. A touch of magnesia oil is added to relieve you of any aches. This cream has anti-fungal properties to protect the feet from odour and infection.
Out of stock
Formulated with the goodness of unrefined organic butters and essential oils, this nourishing cream is a must have for tired and dry hand & feet.
Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, Coconut oilsoftens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection while antioxidant rich Sweet Almond reduces signs of ageing and improves skin’s elasticity.
Enriched with Oil of Magnesia, which helps reduce cramping, and eases muscle pain, this product is a boon for those suffering from restless legs.
Both Peppermint & Tea-Tree have rich anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties that keep infection and odor at bay. .
An effective moisturizer and healer, Shea Butter infuses fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss. Beeswax locks in the moisture and provides relief to dry skin.
- Fortified With magnesium oil, a vital mineral for the body responsible for over 300 Bio-chemical reactions in our body
- Helps Relieve stress and improves sleep pattern
- Intensely nourishes dry hand & feet
- Heals cracked feet
- Eases leg cramps and muscle pain
- Keep infection and odor away
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer
Peppermint Essential Oil– Peppermint helps stimulate circulation and increases blood flow. It also helps in relaxing tired muscles and joints. It has a lovely cooling effect when applied to the skin as well as a sharp, uplifting aroma. It is an effective anti-fungal agent and also has astringent properties.
Tea Tree Essential Oil- Tea tree oil is an effective antibacterial and antiseptic. It promotes healing and prevents the spread of skin infections.
Shea Butter-Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Natural Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Oil of Magnesia– Magnesium is a crucial mineral in our body that is responsible for over 300 bio chemical reactions. Magnesium oil is one of the best ways to replenish magnesium deficiencies. It helps ease muscle cramps, restless legs and also keeps odor at bay.
Beeswax – Beeswax is the waxy substance that forms the structure of the honeycomb. It has great therapeutic properties and is effective for healing bruises, and inflammation. It is extremely beneficial to dry skin as it creates a waterproof barrier on the skin, hence locking in the moisture.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*,BEESWAX*,Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,
magnesium chloride hexahydrate,Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*,Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba Oil)*,Tocopherol,Melaleuca Alterniflora (Tea Tree) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
84.26 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
98.85 % plant origin ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Scoop out some product with our wee spoon and gently massage it into your feet, calf and knee joints paying attention to the sore spots. Wear old socks after application to protect the sheets. Similarly massage it into your hands paying attention to cuticles. To be used every night before bedtime
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves with outer insulation like thermocol so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.