Papaya, Apricot & Mandarin Soap
(For Dry & Tanned Skin)
Net Weight: 90gm
The powerful healing and anti-oxidant properties of Papaya are harnessed in this soap with a blend of essential oils that help remove all traces of dry and flaky skin and leave it hydrated. Mandarin helps neutralize the harmful toxic effects of free radicals and skin look younger and healthy. Lemon helps brighten skin and lighten blemishes.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, fresh Papaya juice, organic botanicals, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
This intensive soap bar with hydrating botanical extracts helps hydrate and rejuvenates skin to reveal soft and smooth skin. Its effective formula helps quench dry, parched skin.
Papaya acts as an exfoliating agent and helps in removing dead skin leaving it glowing and imparting a radiant complexion when used on daily basis. The enzymes in Papaya help in reducing spots and mild scars.
Nutrient rich Apricot Kernel oil contains a high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it deeply nourishing. It is ideal for sensitive skin, and penetrates deeply to soothe irritated skin.
High Vitamin C content in Mandarin, Orange and Lemon makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
• Gently cleanses and detoxifies skin
• Brightens the skin
• Removes tan
• Prevents signs of ageing and fades scars and marks
• Enriched with Papaya Juice, Apricot Kernel Oil, Mandarin Oil
• Ideal for dry and mature skin types
Vitamin C rich papaya helps fight off free radicals that damage the skin’s collagen and elastin. Papaya is also beneficial for lightening skin spots and removing tan from your skin due to the several enzymes it contains. Presence of Vitamin A helps remove dead skin cells and keeps the skin soft and supple. The alpha hydroxyl acids in it help dissolve dead skin cells to prevent signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Apricot Kernel Oil
The oil extracted from apricot (Prunus armeniaca) is similar in properties to salmon oil. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it deeply nourishing for skin use. Natural apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. This also contains Vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process.
Mandarin Essential Oil
Mandarins contain Vitamins A, B, and a high level of Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. It can provide 80% of your total daily vitamin C requirement. This makes skin look younger and healthy. Mandarin oil is also found to be helpful in regenerating cells and tissues.
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil is extracted from the rind of lemons. It has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
Hydrates and nourishes skin deeply, protecting skin from dryness and dullness. Easily absorbed by skin, it also helps prevent infections.
Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter helps hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. It also helps repair sun damaged/mature skin.
Great for dry skin conditions, its fatty acids help restore natural moisture and keeps bacteria away.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Delivery and Return
• Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
• All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies
• Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday.
• 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
• 14-21 business days for international delivery
Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Sodium Hydroxide(Lye)**, Castor Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Papaya Juice, Lemon Hydrosol, Orange Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil
* Ingredient certified organic
How To Use
Wet your face with lukewarm water. Work up lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Follow this up with your favourite JC moisturizer to lock in the goodness.
. Ensure that the soap is drained well after use.
• Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
• Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
• We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
• Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
• As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.