Neem Butter, Pumpkin & Vitamin E- Scalp Repair Hair Mask – Certified Organic
Net Weight : 75g
Formulated with antibacterial Neem and deep conditioning pumpkinseed oil, this scalp repair formula effectively treats and replenishes hair and scalp. Decadent ingredients like Baobab, Argan, Vitamin E and Castor help strengthen, grow and restore hair. Luxurious Ylang Ylang relieves stress while Tea Tree and Ginger helps reduce inflammation and treat dandruff.
This scalp repairmasque uses powerful ingredients to improve scalp condition, provide deep conditioning and nourishment to hair and scalp that leaves hair soft, dandruff-free, healthy and lustrous hair.
Hydrating Neem Butter fights bacterial infections and dandruff. This proven ingredient treats dry, itchy scalp, flaky skin, and hair fall. Vitamin-E helps balance pH levels and oil production, which is one of the causes for hair fall. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the scalp. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance.
Aptly known as “liquid gold”, our cold pressed Argan oil is loaded with powerful nutrients and antioxidants, which helprepair damaged hair and nurture it from within.
Pumpkin seed oil helps promote hair growth and thickening of hair. This thick, greenish oil contains zinc and magnesium, which are two essential minerals for hair and skin care. Zinc not only thickens hair, it speeds the growth.
African Baobab has excellent hair softening, healing and regenerating properties, thanks to its vitamin-rich, antioxidant and Omega acid profileit repairs damaged hair and restores hair elasticity which gives your hair a healthier texture.
Brimming with fatty acids, Castor helps relieve dry and itchy scalp. It also improves blood circulation in the scalp and reduces hair fall while providing healthy shine.
Olive Oil is a rich antioxidant, which promotes hair growth and protects the keratin in hair while nourishing it. Coconut, a natural antibacterial and antifungal, is an excellent moisturizer and easily penetrates deep into scalp to provide nourishment.
Rosemary, Lemon, Tea Tree and Ginger are powerful ingredients for treating scalp inflammation, infections, and treating dandruff effectively. They replenish hair providing nutrients to help boost and maintain the sheen and appearance of your hair.
- Acts as an antiseptic to relieve scalp and hair issues like dandruff, dry/ itchy scalp, and inflammation.
- Provides deep conditioning treatment for dry and dull hair
- Promotes hair growth and strength
- Enriched with Neem Butter, Baobab Oil, Castor Oil, Argan Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Beeswax and Natural Vitamin E
- Detoxifies the scalp, cleansing away residue and buildup. Deeply penetrates the hair shafts and cuticles to help promote hair growth, improve follicle strength and prevent hair-damage.
- Tames frizziness and softens hair and gets unruly tresses to be amazingly manageable.
- Combats dry, coarse and damaged hair by infusing sensational hydration and moisture. Leaves hair feeling soft and refreshed, without leaving any grease or residue.
- Promotes healthy, shiny, and silky hair
- Deeply moisturizes hair and nourishes for enhanced natural beauty
- Suitable for all hair types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated so even small amounts will be very effective and will last longer
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Neem Butter– Used since ancient times, Neem is highly valued for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial benefits.The beneficial properties make it a viable option to get rid of problems like dry scalp, dandruff, itchy scalp, flaky skin, and hair fall.
- Coconut Butter– Coconut butter adds volume to the hair by moisturizing it and protecting hair from protein loss. Widely used in beauty and hair products, it is a natural conditioner and replenishes the oils lost due to chemicals used in various hair processes.
- Olive Oil– Rich in Vitamin A, E and antioxidants, olive oil protects the keratin in hair and moisturizes it. It acts as a deep conditioner and a natural shine provider to the hair. Olive oil has been used to provide sheen and lustre to lifeless hair.
- Baobab Oil- African Baobab is one of the richest fruits in antioxidants in the world, and has high levels of Vitamin C. It prevents hair from looking dull and improves conditioning and glossiness. It also has fatty acids to make hair strong and shiny. It is also known to soothe sensitive scalp and bust frizz.
- Castor Oil– Natural antibacterial and antifungal properties along with loads of Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids; makes Castor oil effective in strengthening and hair growth. It’s a proven formula to help improve hair thickness and show visible hair growth results.
- Argan Oil– Also known as “liquid gold”, our cold pressed Argan oil is brimming with nutrients and antioxidants, which helprepair damaged hair and tame frizz.It is non-greasy and non-irritating with loads of Vitamin E and fatty acids, to improve hair health from within.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil– Loaded with zinc, Vitamin A, E, K and fatty acids, Pumpkin seed oil is a natural and safe way to regrow hair and treat hair thinning. Aptly known as a hair revolution potion, it sparks new life in hair and helps battle brittle hair.
- Natural Vitamin E- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the scalp. This vitamin is essential for healthy hair, as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance.
- Lavender Oil– The sensual fragrance of Lavender has a very soothing and calming effect on the body. A disinfectant scalp cleanser, it gently removes dirt and impurities from your hair leaving them smelling fresh and clean.
- Ylang Ylang-An antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative, Ylang Ylang helps to relieve stress and anxiety and thus reduces hair fall. It has a positive effect on immune health, blood flow and emotions. The sedative nature makes it a suitable ingredient for aromatherapy.
- Rosemary– Apart from being an essential herb for culinary treats, Rosemary Oil has unparalleled hair benefits too. It stimulates hair growth, helps overcome baldness, reduces the process of hair greying, treats dandruff and dry scalp.
- Lemon– Lemon is known for it antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. Highly used for scalp inflammation, scalp infections, and treating dandruff effectively. It’s natural, It’s organic and It’s safe.
- Tea Tree Oil– Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory Tea Treeeffectively helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish the hair roots.
- Ginger– Ginger is a rich source of minerals and nutrients, which make hair healthier by treating dandruff, itchy scalp and inflammation. It makes hair softer and more manageable.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Coconut Butter*, Neem Butter*, Olea europea* (Olive Oil), Adansonia Digitata* (Baobab Oil),, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin-E), Ricinus communis* (Castor Oil), Argania spinosa* (Argan Oil), Cucurbita pepo* (Pumpkin Seed Oil), Beeswax, Lavendula* (Lavender), Cananga odorata* (Ylang Ylang Essential Oil), Rosmarinus o icinalis* (Rosemary), Lemon*, Melaleuca alternifolia* (Tea-Tree Essential Oil)and Ginger*.
*Ingredient from Organic farming
How To Use
For a great pre-shampoo spa experience right at your home, Pump a little amount of the mask in your palm..
- Massage it through scalp and hair gently in a gentle circular motion for 5mins.
- Leave on for 30 mins
- Wash off with one of JC’s mild organic shampoo.
- Once towel dried, apply either our leave in conditioner or serum to lock in the moisture.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves with outer insulation like thermocol so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.