Organic Lemon, Peppermint & Rosemary Anti Dandruff Serum – Certified Organic
Net Weight: 30ml
Can’t keep those fingers off your head? Do white flakes plague your scalp? Then this serum is for you! Harnessing the power of Rosemary, which is the key ingredient, this serum works to soothe itchiness and treat dandruff at its core. Other anti-fungal ingredients like Lemon and Eucalyptus oil work towards rehabilitating and rejuvenating your scalp. Use this and be hands-free!
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
This overnight serum is a lightweight formula with a refreshing fragrance and effective ingredients.
Tea tree and Lemon are considered to be one of the most trusted ingredients for dandruff treatment. Their anti-fungal properties fight dandruff and other scalp infections at its core. Peppermint, an antimicrobial helps relievedryness and itching, while,Rosemary promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Loaded with benefits of Jojoba and Extra Virgin Olive oils, the serum protects the scalp from dryness and provides deep nourishment.
- Hair serum with antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Effectively combats dandruff
- Improves scalp health and heals dry scalp
- Fights stubborn flakes
- Enriched with Rosemary, Lemon and Tea Tree essential oil
- Soothes itchiness and irritation
- Fresh fragrance from the blend of essential oils
- Helps nourish and moisturize the scalp
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer
Rosemary Essential Oil– It is extensively used to control hair fall and strengthen hair from root to tip. Bioactive antioxidants in Rosemary help in hair growth and fight dandruff.
Lime Essential Oil–Lime Essential Oil helps repair most hair conditions like dull, greasy and frizzy hair when used regularly. It controls dirt and dust accumulation and fights dandruff effectively.
Lemon Essential Oil – Its low pH makes it an ideal antibacterial and balance out sebum levels in oily scalp. It helps in removing pollutants and fights external harmful microbes.
Peppermint Essential Oil– The menthol present in peppermint can help increase blood circulation to scalp and improve hair growth and prevent hair loss. Its natural antimicrobial action renders it as one of the best ingredients to combat dandruff.
Jojoba oil–It is rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of hair. Since hair is largely made up of proteins, the fatty acid content of Jojoba oil makes it ideal to nourish hair follicles. Useful for all hair types, it specially heals dry, damaged hair and split ends.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil-Olive Oil is a great ingredient for hair care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts hair health and moisturises it for from root to tip.
Grapeseed Oil– Lighter than other oils, it has vitamin E, antioxidants, lineolic acid, and fatty acids which promote hair growth. It has regenerative and restructuring properties.
Castor Oil– It contains ricinoleic acid, one of the essential amino acids required by the human body. It’s an Omega-9 fatty acid that can penetrate into the pores of the skin and the hair follicles. It provides nourishment, enabling the hair follicles to restore growth to a normal level.
Ylang Ylang Oil– It has antiseptic properties that help reduce scalp inflammation which leads to hair loss. Ylang ylang also has antioxidant properties that reduce cellular ageing in the scalp which cause hair weakening and hair loss. It nourishes the hair follicles and increases blood circulation in the scalp which stimulates the dormant hair follicles to start functioning again.
Lavender Essential Oil– Lavender helps moisturize dry hair, restore keratin in hair, and soothe irritated skin/scalp. Regenerative properties of this oil improve scalp and hair conditions by strengthening hair follicles.
Vetiver Essential Oil– Vetiver oil helps in cell regeneration. This pleasant smelling oil also has antibacterial properties that help fight dandruff and itchy scalp.
Tea Tree Essential Oil–Due to its antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, it is an excellent anti-dandruff agent.
Cedarwood Oil– It helps Increase blood circulation, stimulates hair follicles resulting in hair growth and reduces hair fall. Cedarwood is known to reduce hair thinning and scalp dryness. It also prevents fungal infections, fights dandruff and makes hair look and feel healthier.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil– This oil with rich medicinal properties stimulates hair growth and reduces hair fall. It contains effective anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that fight dandruff causing fungus.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba )Oil*,Olea Europaea (olive) oil*,Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*,Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*,Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*,Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) OIL*,Melaleuca Alterniflora (Tea Tree) Oil*,Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Oil*,Andropogon Zizanioides (Vetiver) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Spray a small amount directly onto your scalp and gently massage concentrating on covering the entire scalp. Leave overnight. Wash with a mild shampoo.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 6 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.