Organic Lavender & Sage Hair Oil (Hair Fall Control & Deep Conditioning)
Net Weight : 110g
Looking for a one-stop solution for all your hair problems? This sweet-scented hair oil brings together a bouquet of essential oils such as lavender, sage, cedarwood, bergamot, peppermint, and rosemary mixed into a base of castor oil, cold-pressed almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, and Vitamin E. Into this goes a pinch of dried herbs such as rosemary, lavender, mint, and sage. Use this magical elixir on your tresses and watch it undergo a Rapunzel-like transformation!
Formulated as a one-stop solution for all your hair problems, this oil curbs hair loss, stimulates hair growth and nourishes hair from within.
Lavender is the star ingredient in this formula. It works by improving blood flow to the scalp, which results in preventing hair loss and stimulating hair growth. The amazing anti-inflammatory properties of Sage along with Rosemary, controls hair loss and protects against damage. Cedarwood helps improve hair growth and reduces hair loss by increasing blood circulation to the scalp and stimulating hair follicles.
This intensive formula uses cold-pressed, organic, Extra Virgin Olive oil that is great for preventing hair loss, repairing split ends and slowing moisture loss from the hair. Used extensively for hair loss control, sweet almond oil reduces breakage and split ends, thus improving overall hair shaft and scalp health. Jojoba oil is touted for its capability to moisturize hair follicles, provide a cooling effect and reverse damage.
- Prevents hair loss and breakage
- Repairs split ends
- Acts as a conditioner and slows moisture loss
- Helps balance scalp oil
- Stimulates hair growth
- Sweet floral scent
- Enriched with Jojoba, Almond, andExtra Virgin Olive oils
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Extra Virgin Olive Oil–Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skincare and haircare because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it also contains essential fatty acids which boosts hair health and nourishes them from deep within to give a healthy shine. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Jojoba Oil– Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair. In addition, it keeps your hair tangle free and deals with hair damage caused by excess to normal use of chemicals for styling and heating.
Castor Oil– It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make hair smoother, stronger, and frizz-free. It is also a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry hair due to its high content of oleic acid.
Virgin Coconut Oil– One of the most commonly used ingredients in hair care, coconut oil is extremely versatile. It helps nourish dry, frizzy hair, promotes hair growth and controls hair fall.
Natural Vitamin-E– It helps balance pH levels and oil production, which is one of the causes for hair fall. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance.
Sweet Almond Oil– Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Rosemary leaves and Rosemary Essential Oil– Used to control hair fall and strengthen hair from root to tip. Bioactive antioxidants in Rosemary help in hair growth and maintenance.
Mint leaves and Peppermint Essential Oil– Is highly recommended for hair growth, hair fall control and to treat scalp troubles. It helps fight dandruff and controls oil production without stripping the skin of moisture.
Cedarwood Essential Oil– It helps increase blood circulation which helps stimulate hair follicles. This helps in hair growth and control hair fall, hair thinning and scalp dryness. Furthermore it also prevents fungal infections, fights dandruff and makes hair look and feel healthier.
Lavender Essential Oil– This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties. It acts as a mild antiseptic, anti-bacterial, and disinfectant. It balances out sebum production and works against dandruff and itchiness of scalp. Regenerative properties of this oil improve scalp and hair conditions.
Bergamot Essential Oil– It is one of the prime stimulants used for hair growth and blood circulation. Nourishes scalp and hair shaft with its nutrients and keeps your mind relaxed as you massage your scalp gently.
Sage and Sage Essential Oil– .Used since ancient times to treat hair loss and baldness it is an emollient that works against scalp dryness. Its antioxidants help fight free radicals and stimulate hair growth.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Olea Europaea (olive) oil*,Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba )Oil*,
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Oil*,Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) OIL*,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*,Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*,Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*,TocopherolSalvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil*,Salvia Officinalis(Sage) OIL*,Lavandula Angustifolia ( Lavender )Flower*,Rosa Damascena ( Rose ) Flower*,Salvia Officinalis ( Sage ) Leaf*,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) leaf*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
99.07 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Take a few drops of the oil in your palm and gently massage into your hair, ensuring that the entire scalp is nourished. Let the oil work its magic for an hour for natural conditioning and treatment. You may leave it overnight as well. Later, wash it off with our mild shampooand lukewarm water.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 6 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.