Organic Lavender, Myrrh & Wild Forest Honey (For Dry Skin)
Net Weight: 15g
Deeply moisturising shea butter is combined with lavender oil which not only acts as a stress-buster but also helps you sleep better. Mythical myrrh is added in to fade away fine-lines, wrinkles, and provides a mysterious scent that reminds you of magic carpets. Pomegranate and carrot-seed oil packs in anti-oxidants and provides skin rejuvenation benefits. Wake up every morning to gorgeously smooth, baby-soft skin. Sleep tight!
This luxurious night cream is formulated with a blend of oils that not only nourish the skin deeply, but also helps fade away fine-lines, wrinkles.
Nutrient rich Pomegranate Seed Oil contains high levels of antioxidants. The punicic acid in pomegranate seed oil helps to reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing on the skin.
Rosehip seed oil has been used for centuries to treat wounds, scars and inflammation. The retinoic acid found in Vitamin A helps improve fine lines and wrinkles, while the antioxidants and omega fatty acids protect cells from damage. It easily penetrates dry skin to restore needed moisture and help delay the effects of ageing.
An effective moisturizer and healer, Apricot treats dry skin disorders and fights infections. A powerful blend of Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Argan infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Therapeutic essential oils of Lavender, Myrrh and Sandalwood help regenerate the skin cells and help sleep better. Wild forest Honey hydrates, moisturizes, soothes, and softens the skin.
- Suitable for dry skin only
- Nourishes and mositurizes skin to keep soft and supple
- Tones and improves skin firmness
- Enriched with Rosehip, Carrot Seed, Myrrh and Wild Forest Honey
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated so even small amounts will be very effective and will last longer
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Myrrh Essential Oil- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) is an ingredient from the Middle-East that has been around since Biblical times. It is extremely beneficial to skin as it has the ability to soothe chapped and cracked skin. It has a rich, woody, exotic fragrance and has anti-ageing benefits.
Rosehip Seed Oil– Rosehip oil is derived from the seeds of rose bushes. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids which are beneficial to the skin. It has a high content of Vitamin C, and is an effective antioxidant which helps reduce the appearance of scarring, hyper-pigmentation, and skin damage.
Wild Forest Honey- Throughout the centuries, honey has been greatly used as part of their skin and hair care treatments. Honey hydrates, moisturizes, soothes, and softens the skin.
Lavender Essential Oil– It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-septic properties that help reduce and prevent skin rashes, sunburns and acne. Additionally, it soothes and calms your mind and promotes general relaxation, a great stress reliever with a floral and woody fragrance. It can be applied to the skin directly.
Carrotseed Essential Oil- Carrotseed oil is derived from wild carrots. This pale, yellow oil is rich in carotene and Vitamin A. It is excellent for dry, itchy skin and helps to heal burns. It also acts as a great conditioner for hair and skin and it is an excellent moisturiser for mature skin.
Pomegranate Seed Oil- Nutrient rich Pomegranate Seed Oil contains high levels of anti-oxidants. It helps fight free radicals and skin aging; helps heal, protect and moisturize dry, cracked, mature, and irritated skin. It also helps with rejuvenating dull and mature skin.
Frankincense Essential Oil – Frankincense is extracted from the sap of the Boswellia tree which is widely grown in the Middle East. Frankincense promotes cell regeneration, and keeps skin tissue healthy. It also reverses the signs of ageing and reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Sandalwood Essential Oil- Sandalwood has an almost mythical reputation and has been used in beauty treatments in India since the Vedic ages. The bark of the sandalwood tree is naturally fragrant and it is pressed to produce the much valued oil. It is used in skin care products due to its powerful anti-ageing, anti-septic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It keeps skin smooth and free from infection and blemishes.
Argan Oil– Also known as ‘Liquid Gold’, Argan oil is derived from the kernels of the Argan tree and originates from Morocco. It contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. Full of vitamins and antioxidants it is used for both skin and hair care because it repairs and is deeply moisturising.
Apricot Kernel Oil- The oil extracted from apricot is similar in properties to salmon oil. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it deeply nourishing for skin use. It is ideal for sensitive skin, and it penetrates deeply to soothe irritated skin.
Shea Butter– Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Natural Vitamin-E– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Beeswax- It has great therapeutic properties and is effective for healing bruises, and inflammation. It is extremely beneficial to dry skin as it creates a waterproof barrier on the skin, hence locking in the moisture.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Beeswax*,Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Rosa Canina(Rosehip) oil*, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) OIL*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrhh)Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*,
Daucus carota (Carrot Seed) Oil*,Boswellia carteri (Frankincense) Oil*,Santalum Paniculatum (Sandalwood) Oil, Honey*, Tocopherol.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
95.02 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
After you have cleansed and toned your face, scoop a small quantity with our wee wooden spoon and dot onto your face at night. Massage gentle in smooth upward strokes. Use daily.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.