Hibiscus, Onion & Black Tea Shampoo Bar (For Premature Greying and Hair Loss)
Net Weight: 90g
Handcrafted with the goodness of raw cold pressed Onion juice, fresh Hibiscus and Chamomile flower infusion our shampoo bar works wonderfully on all hair types. Black tea, Curry leaves, Amla and Bhringraj help improve hair colour and texture. A hydrating blend of Olive, Jojoba and Ashwagandha oils deeply condition damaged hair from within. Try it for hair that shines and looks voluminous.
Out of stock
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, therapeutic essential oils and ultra-moisturizing butters. Mild natural ingredients cleanse your scalp and hair without stripping away essential moisture. The nourishing oils and butters leave hair feeling soft, shiny, and manageable. Organic botanicals and essential oils impart a gorgeous fragrance to your locks.
Known to be beneficial in treating alopecia areata, a condition that results in baldness, onion juice reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth. Hibiscus flowers improve hair growth by stimulating circulation, banishing split ends, preventing premature greying of the hair strands and helping thicken hair follicles. Brewed black tea naturally improves hair colour and reduces free radical damage.
Bhringraj and Brahmi oil revitalize the hair, prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
Blended with quintessential Indian herbs, like vitamin C-rich Amla, Curry Leaf, Ashwagandha and more, this power-packed shampoo bar improves circulation, fights dandruff and improves scalp health. Use it regularly to feel the difference.
- Great for dry to oily hair types
- Hair cleanser and shampoo bar that moisturizes and nourishes hair
- Ideal for curbing premature greying and hair loss control
- Stimulates hair growth and improves blood circulation
- Enriched with Indian herbs like Bhringraj, Amla, Brahmi, Curry Leaf, Ashwagandha
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Onion Juice– Onion has a high concentration of sulfur that helps with numerous hair conditions that cause hair fall. Recent research has shown that topical application of onion juice can help with alopecia areata (an auto-immune disease where the body attacks the hair follicles). Onion juice helps re-growth of hair in the bald patches.
Bhringaraj– Bhringraj is a plant that has been used for ages to improve hair growth and color. Regular massage improves blood circulation in the scalp which helps revitalize the hair follicles and promotes growth of hair. It also helps in reducing hair fall and accelerating hair growth.
Amla-Vitamin C-rich Amla Oil is a great ingredient to include in a healthy hair care regime. It helps improve circulation, fight dandruff and improve scalp health. Also, a powerful anti-oxidant, it helps prevent pre-mature greying and also boosts hair health, preventing breakage as well.
Hibiscus– Hibiscus flowers are known to encourage hair growth by stimulating circulation, discourage split ends, prevent pre-mature graying of the hair strands and help thicken hair follicles.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil* -The olive tree (Olea europaea) is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boost skin health and moisturizes it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Black Tea– Black tea is rich in vitamins B2, C and E, minerals such as magnesium, potassium and zinc, and some essential polyphenols and tannin.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil–Medium-chain fatty acids including lauric acid and capric acid present in coconut oil make it a naturally good antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal agent.
Jojoba Oil– Rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acid and Docosanol (saturated fatty acid); it replicates sebum and maximizes hair growth. Anti-fungal properties maintain the overall health of scalp.
Shea Butter– It helps in reducing hair breakage resulting in longer and healthier hair eventually.
Mango Butter– Extracted from the mango seed, it is rich in Vitamins A, C, E and fatty acid and helps maintain scalp health. It is excellent for dry and damaged hair.
Soapnut (Reetha)– Soapnut is a main ingredient used in shampoo and soap bars. It makes hair silky and shiny in initial washes. Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties prevent dandruff and dirt in scalp and are a natural lathering cleanser.
Clary Sage Essential Oil–It is beneficial to skin and soothes dry scalp and naturally conditions hair and balances sebum production while also promoting hair health.
Rosemary Essential Oil– It is a powerful essential oil with antioxidants and antiseptic properties. It helps slow down the appearance of grays and improves circulation.
Ashwagandha Oil– Ashwagandha can control hair loss by reducing cortisol levels in the body. It also contains tyrosine, an amino acid, which stimulates the production of melanin in the body. The antioxidants in Ashwagandha effectively prevent corrosion of tissue, reducing the possibility of premature greying. Ashwagandha is also used to stimulate hair follicles and maintain hair health.
Lavender Essential Oil – Lavender moisturizes the scalp and balances sebum production. It is ideal for a combination of oily and dry scalp. Its antimicrobial action works well against dandruff.
Cedarwood Essential Oil– Its anti-inflammatory properties help treat hair loss, increase blood circulation and stimulate hair follicles.
Curry Leaf Essential Oil– A well-know antigreying agent, it is rich in antioxidants and removes dead hair follicles. Rich in protein, beta carotene, and amino acids, it strengthens hair follicles and hair structure.
Neem Oil– Loaded with regenerative properties, Neem helps in stimulation of hair follicles and is an excellent antiseptic. It fights dandruff and promotes thicker hair growth.
Sage Essential Oil–It has been used since ancient times to treat hair loss and baldness.
Brahmi Oil –Brahmi oil has been used for ages to improve hair texture and prevent hairfall. Brahmi helps revitalize the hair follicles and promotes growth of hair. It also helps in reducing split ends and promotes thicker, nourished hair.
Chamomile Essential Oil– Chamomile nourishes dry, irritated scalp and brittle hair. The oil enriches natural hair color with highlights. In addition, it also moisturizes hair and scalp.
Geranium Essential Oil– Antioxidants present in Geranium work on damaged hair and strengthens strands.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Sodium Oliviate **,Sodium cocoate**, Sodium Shea Butterate** Sodium Mangoseedate**,hibiscus rosa-sinensis ( hibiscus ) extract*, Sodium Jojobate**,allium cepa(onion) juice*,emblica officinalis (amla) oil*,cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) oil*,salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil*,camellia sinensis leaf(black tea) extract*,soap nut extract*,bhringaraj extract*,emblica officinalis (amla) juice*,rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*,lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*,murraya koenigii (curry) leaf oil*,bacopa monnieri ( brahmi ) oil*,withania sominafira(ashwakandha)oil*,pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*,azadirachta indica (neem) oil*,salvia officinalis(sage) oil*,matricaria recutita (german chamomile) oil*,
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
90.95% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
While shampoo bars may be a little difficult to use at the start, it takes a little technique to make the switch from commercial liquid shampoos. Our shampoo bars are super fatted, meaning they are loaded with nourishing oils and butters. Hence, if you directly use them on your hair, without creating a lot of lather, you are likely to have sections of hair with soap oils, and feel a little waxy. So it is essential to lather up really well, and rinse even better.
You can choose one of the two methods –
- Rub wet shampoo bar directly onto wet hair, starting from scalp and working towards end in a combing motion. Massage well till good lather covers your scalp and hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly and then rinse again! Avoid piling your hair on the top of the head to prevent tangles.
- Gently rub the bar between your hands to create lather. Massage lather into your wet hair and scalp. If you need to, add more water till good lather forms. Rinse hair thoroughly and then rinse again!
Similar to commercial shampoo, you can shampoo twice or even more if you have especially dirty or oily hair.
Ensure that the shampoo bar is drained well after use. Follow up with one of our hair care serums.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.