Organic Hibiscus, Amla & Bhringraj (Revitalising Hair Oil for Pre-mature Greying, Hairfall Control & Damaged Hair)
Net Weight: 110g
The quintessential Indian oil with thirteen powerful ingredients to treat your hair troubles! Made with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and botanical infusions, this rich oil helps control hair fall, premature greying, strengthens the hair roots, conditions the hair well, prevents split ends, stimulates hair growth, and prevent pre-mature greying. Go on, try it, and say goodbye to damaged hair!
Made with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and botanical infusions, this incredibly rich oil helps control hair loss, curbs premature greying, strengthens hair roots, conditions the hair, prevents split ends and stimulates hair growth.
Bhringraj oil penetrates deep into the scalp to stimulate blood circulation, resulting in improved hair growth, revitalized hair follicles and decreased hair loss. Amla, a powerful anti-oxidant and powerhouse hair health ingredient, helps prevent premature greying, treats dandruff and also boosts hair health by preventing breakage and delivering smooth, glossy hair.
Brahmi combined with hibiscus, has been proven to improve hair texture and prevent hair loss. Nutrient rich Licorice Root has amazing anti-inflammatory properties which help soothe the scalp and reduce various scalp conditions like scabs and dandruff.
- Power packed with rich Ayurvedic herbs proven to effectively reduce hair fall, hair loss and dandruff, if used regularly. The ingredients also promote hair growth.
- A base of extra-virgin, cold-pressed certified organic Coconut oil infused with authentic Ayurveda herbs to promote healthy, black and thick hair
- Purifying & Anti-Inflammatory properties Detoxifies & Cools the blood while reducing inflammation in the scalp & hair follicles
- Effective for hair loss control, premature greying and damaged hair
- Makes hair strong, thick and lustrous
- Improves overall hair and scalp health
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Bhringraj-Bhringraj is a plant that has been used for ages to improve hair growth and color. It has a greenish color and strong fragrance. Regular massage with bhringraj oil improves blood circulation in the scalp which helps revitalize the hair follicles and promotes growth of hair. It also helps in reducing hair fall and accelerating hair growth.
Amla-Vitamin C rich Amla Oil is a great ingredient to include in healthy hair care regime. It helps improve circulation, fight dandruff and improve scalp health. Also, a powerful anti-oxidant, it helps prevent pre-mature greying and also boosts hair health, preventing breakage as well.
Hibiscus-Hibiscus flowers are known to encourage hair growth by stimulating circulation, discourage split ends, prevent pre-mature greying of the hair strands and helps thicken hair follicles.
Brahmi-Brahmi powder has been used for ages to improve hair texture and prevent hairfall. Brahmi helps revitalize the hair follicles and promotes growth of hair. It also helps in reducing split ends and promotes thicker, nourished hair.
Licorice-Licorice root is packed with elements like choline, protein, Vitamin B complex, flavonoids, phytoestrogens, potassium, phosphorus, amines and essential oils. The amazing demulcent properties of licorice help in soothing the scalp by reducing various scalp conditions like scabs and dandruff. Egyptians have been using licorice root since the 3rd century B.C for soothing the irritated and dry skin. Licorice is added in scalp elixirs because of its great demulcent property.
Triphala-Amalaki present in Triphala improves blood circulation and helps your body absorb nutrients better, including minerals responsible for keeping your hair healthy and lustrous. It also boosts your immunity to prevent premature appearance of grey hair. Another Triphala ingredient known as Vibhitaki contributes to stronger hair roots, minimizes hair fall and guards your hair from premature greying as well. Triphala can also eliminate dandruff, which is quite a common cause of hair fall.
Aloe Vera – Contains proteolytic enzymes to repair scalp damage, promote follicle health and hair growth. It ensures thick, silky and voluminous hair and the moisture content present in the plant deeply conditions hair.
Coconut milk – Coconut milk with all its natural goodness is used for hair growth and hair conditioning. Niacin and folate present in coconut milk improves blood circulation.
Milk– Raw milk is versatile and a rich source of Vitamin A, D, B6, B12, biotin, calcium and protein. It is mostly used for hair conditioning and to control hair loss.
Coconut Oil– It stimulates hair growth and promotes hair health by penetrating deep into the scalp. It is widely used to prevent hair thinning, and hydrate dry, frizzy hair.
Neem– Neem is a natural antiseptic and has been used especially to control dandruff and lice in hair.
Curry Leaves– It has a combination of nutrients, rich antioxidants and amino acids that help reduce hair fall, prevent premature greying, contribute to hair growth, repairs damaged roots, strengthen hair shaft, and rejuvenates hair follicles.
Rose Petals– Rose helps stabilize the pH of hair and repairs damaged hair. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties reduce dandruff caused by fungal infections.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Licorice*, Amla*, Triphala*, Hibiscus*, Bhringraj*, Brahmi*, Aloe Vera*, Coconut Milk*, Milk*, Coconut Oil*, Neem*, Curry Leaves, Rose Petals*
*Ingredients from organic farming
How To Use
Take a few drops of the oil in your palm and gently massage into your hair, ensuring that the entire scalp is nourished. Let the oil work its magic for an hour for natural conditioning and treatment. Later, wash it off with our mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 6 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!