Lime, Ginger & Rice Water Soap (For Tanned Skin)
Net Weight: 90gm
Reverse and repair tanned, patchy skin with this soap that brightens skin, reduces signs of ageing and provides intense hydration. Powered with skin-rejuvenating Oriental elixir, Rice water provides anti-inflammatory and skin-lightening benefits for flawless, younger looking skin. A natural toner with antibacterial benefits, Lemon-Ginger duo improves blood circulation and combats discoloration. Dodge sun damage build up with this repairing and replenishing soap and enjoy your sun-kissed skin!
Out of stock
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, purifying earth clays, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
A natural toner with anti-inflammatory and skin lightening benefits, Rice Water promotes cell rejuvenation, stimulates blood flow, and helps keep skin smooth and bright. This oriental beauty ingredient keeps the skin looking younger with beautiful complexion.
Lemon hydrosol reduces excess oil, and is extremely effective for acne prone skin. While lemon essential oil with skin-brightening properties, prevents dark spots and blemishes.
Wheatgrass, a potent antioxidant, prevents damage caused by environmental aggressors and UV exposure. A powerful astringent with antibacterial properties, Gingerfights skin discoloration and improves blood circulation.
French Green Clay rejuvenates and purifies the skin by gently exfoliating and drawing out impurities. Touted for its skin detoxification benefits, it flushes out toxins and regulates excess oil. Its mineral content provide nourishment to the skin, improve firmness and fade away blemishes.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond oil with hydrating fatty acids, easily penetrate deep into the skin to nourish and repair the skin barrier. Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Mango butter provide intense hydration and lock in the moisture.
- Gently cleanses and clears skin while reversing damage caused by sun
- Improves the complexion and keeps the skin hydrated
- Wheatgrass and ginger prevents UV damage and improves complexion
- Lime and lemon tones and cleanses the skin
- Enriched with Ginger Essential Oil, Rice Water, Lime Essential oil, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Shea Butter and French Green Clay
- Ideal for tan removal and reversing cell damage
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents,Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Ginger Essential Oil–Extracted from the ginger root, ginger essential oil has a spicy, woody aroma. It promotes skin colour, Improves blood circulation, and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Ginger also acts as an astringent and contains antibacterial properties.
Wheatgrass– Wheatgrass offers a potent natural detox to remove toxins from your body and skin.Wheatgrass is high in antioxidants preventing damage from free radicals including environmental toxins and UV exposure. Antioxidants are known to be anti-aging as they repair or prevent skin damage.
French Green Clay– French green clay contains an enormous amount of minerals, such as silica, aluminum, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium, cobalt, manganese, phosphorous, silicon, micro-algaes, kelp, and phyto-nutrients. Its toning action stimulates blood flow to damaged skin cells, revitalizes the complexion and tightens pores.
Lemon Hydrosol– Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, flower waters or distillates are products from steam distilling plant materials. Hydrosols contain all of the essence of the plant in every drop, just like essential oils but in a milder form. Lemon Hydrosol helps reduce the appearance of oily skin, and is extremely effective for acne prone skin.
Lime Hydrosol– Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, flower waters or distillates are products from steam distilling plant materials. Hydrosols contain all of the essence of the plant in every drop, just like essential oils but in a milder form. Lime Hyrdrosol balances the pH of the skin, and improves blood circulation.
Lemon Essential Oil– Lemon essential oil has skin brightening properties and prevents dark spots and blemishes on regular use. It refreshes and regenerates your skin.
Lime Essential Oil– Lime essential oil is a great skin tonic that balances oil production and helps in skin regeneration. It stimulates microcirculation and is recommended for dull skin.
Shea Butter– Shea butter (Butyrospermun parkii) contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Cocoa Butter– It is an emollient that softens dry and itchy skin by adding a protective layer to lock in the natural moisture of skin. The antioxidant properties of cocoa butter are ideal for overworked, tired facial skin.
Mango Butter– Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter help hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. Can be used on dry, sun damaged, and mature skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil– The olive tree (Olea europaea) is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Castor Oil– Castor oil (Ricinus communis) is a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry skin due to its high content of oleic acid. It is used to treat skin problems like burns, cuts, abrasions etc. and it is also very beneficial for the eyes. It is also used extensively in hair care products for its nourishing properties.
Sweet Almond Oil– Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Virgin Coconut Oil– Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Sodium Oliviate **,Sodium cocoate**,Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Distillate*,Oryza sativa(Rice ) Extract*, Sodium Shea Butterate** Sodium Mangoseedate**, Sodium Castorate**,Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil”*,Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil*,riticum aestivum ( Wheat grass ) Powder*,Montmorillonite (French Green Clay).
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
91.49 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Wet your face and body with lukewarm water.
Work up a lather on your palms and spread it gently.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Follow this up with your favourite JC moisturizer.
Ensure soap is well drained post use.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.