Organic Grapefruit Lip Scrub
Net Weight: 10gm
Kiss goodbye to dull, flaky lips with this ultra-nourishing and exfoliating lip scrub! Antioxidant rich Grapefruit combats free radical damage, reduces lip wrinkles and fights discolouration. Nourishing Shea Butter butter and rich Avocado oil gently address the dryness and help seal in the moisture. This lip scrub works to gently exfoliate dry skin on the lips, leaving it smooth and revitalized. Get your dose of Vitamin C with the fabulous grapefruit lip butter!
7 in stock
Formulated with hydrating and exfoliating botanicals along with amazing Grapefruit, this rejuvenating scrub softens, brightens and protects lip skin.
Rich in Vitamin C and anti-oxidants, Grapefruit improves skin tone, fights off free radicals and minimizes the signs of like the appearance of lip wrinkles and fine lines. It also hydrates the lip’s barrier with its high water content, making them supple.
Sugar crystals help to buff away dead skin and impurities and polish skin to deliver smooth and shiny lips.
Almond and Avocado with their hydrating fatty acids, work to deeply nourish and repair the skin. Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant and promotes healthy skin.
Beeswax locks in the moisture and Shea butter hydrates to provide relief to dry skin.
- Gently exfoliates the lips and removes dead skin
- Exfoliating action improves blood circulation and reduces lip pigmentation & enhances natural lip color
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes skin for silky soft and healthy lips
- Grapefruit delivers antioxidant and skin-lightening benefits
- Enriched with Avocado oil, Vitamin E, Almond oil, Beeswax and Shea butter
- Long lasting hydration
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Super concentrated so even small amounts will be very effective and will last longer
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Grapefruit Essential Oil– It refreshes and rejuvenates the lips. It’s anti-bacterial and astringent properties stimulate microcirculation and brighten up dull looking lips.
Organic Grapeseed Oil– It is a lightweight oil that gets easily absorbed into the skin. Because of its high amounts of fatty acids, it is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue, reducing the appearance of marks when applied.
Avocado Oil – Extracted from the avocado kernel it is full of essential fatty acids. The oil is absorbed easily into the skin and it is a great anti-ageing agent, making it great for dry, mature lips. It also protects the skin from UV rays and prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Natural Vitamin-E- It has rich antioxidants that fight against skin damage caused by free radicals due to exposure to pollutants and harmful sun rays. It helps keep lips nourished.
Sweet Almond Oil – It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. It is used in our lip care products, for its ability to deeply nourish and condition them.
Beeswax – Beeswax makes a protective barrier on lips that locks moisture.
Shea Butter – It soothes chapped and dry lips by penetrating deep to moisturize and nourish. It forms a protective moisture-lock barrier.
White Sugar – Abrasive by nature, it effectively cleanses the lip surface by gently exfoliating dead skin, leaving lips clean, soft and moist.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Persea armeniaca* (Avocado Oil), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin-E), Prunus dulcis* (Sweet Almond Oil), Beeswax*, Butyrospermun parkii* (Shea Butter), Citrus paradise* (Grapefruit Essential Oil), White Sugar*
How To Use
Scoop out a wee bit of scrub.
Use your fingertip to apply directly on the lips and scrub gently.
You may experience a tingling sensation because of the essential oil content.
Leave on for 2-3 minutes and wash off with cold water.
You can follow this up with your favorite JC lip butter.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.