Organic Frankincense & Hemp seed (Acne Control Serum)
Net Weight: 10ml, 30 ml
This highly effective formula is a spot-fighting superhero. Our serum is loaded with acne-fighting and skin-healing ingredients like Jasmine, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Neem, Clove, Turmeric, Peppermint, and Frankincense. Hemp seed oil helps regulates sebum production and has astringent properties. This magical elixir penetrates deep into the skin, targets acne infection at its root and also promotes skin rejuvenation. It minimises acne-scars and doesn’t strip moisture from the skin. Spots begone!
₹550.00 – ₹1,300.00
This serumis a concentrated blend of oils that help control and prevent acne. It rejuvenates skin, heals acne marks and speeds up recovery process.
Also known as the “king of oils”, Frankincense has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and astringent properties that helps prevent and treat acne infections, reduce redness and tightens pores.
Hemp seed oil is a revolutionary ingredient for cleansing and treating acne prone skin. High in linoleic acid, it helps balance sebum production, which is the catalyst for acne flare ups. Hemp seed oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores and thus helps prevent new breakouts.
Argan oil contains fatty acids that help reduce inflammation caused by acne and promotes healthy levels of sebum production. Vitamin E in Argan oil helps to moisturize the skin.
The strong antibacterial action of Tea Tree along with Clove, Neem and Turmeric fights acne causing bacteria and reduces swelling and redness.
Grape seed oil containsactive ingredients that helps clear acne and prevent future flaring up.
- Acne control serum with skin healing and moisturizing properties
- Promotes skin rejuvenation and speeds healing process
- Reduces acne symptoms like redness and swelling and post acne scarring
- Minimizes pores
- Prevents future breakouts
- Suitable for acne prone skin, combination skin, oily skin and normal skin
- Enriched with Jasmine, Sandalwood, Tea tree, Neem, Clove, Turmeric, Peppermint, Hemp seed oil and Frankincense oils
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
Hemp Seed Oil-Touted as the most nutritionally balanced oil in nature with non-comedogenic property, Hemp seed oil is the Holy Grail for acne treatment and other chronic dry skin conditions. It hydrates and nourishes the skin and also provides anti-ageing benefits making skin look ageless and supple.
Frankincense Essential Oil-Frankincense is extracted from the sap of the Boswellia tree which is widely grown in the Middle East. Frankincense promotes cell regeneration, and keeps skin tissue healthy. It also reverses the signs of ageing and reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Argan Oil– Also known as ‘Liquid Gold’, Argan oil is derived from the kernels of the Argan tree and originates from Morocco. It contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. Full of vitamins and antioxidants it is used for both skin and hair care because it repairs and is deeply moisturising.
Rosehip Seed Oil– Rosehip oil is derived from the seeds of rose bushes. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids which are beneficial to the skin. It has a high content of Vitamin C, and is an effective antioxidant which helps reduce the appearance of scarring, hyper-pigmentation, and skin damage.
Sandalwood Essential Oil- Sandalwood has an almost mythical reputation and has been used in beauty treatments in India since the Vedic ages. The bark of the sandalwood tree is naturally fragrant and it is pressed to produce the much valued oil. It is used in skin care products due to its powerful anti-ageing, anti-septic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It keeps skin smooth and free from infection and blemishes.
Tea Tree Essential Oil- Tea tree oil is an effective antibacterial and antiseptic. We use this product in our anti-acne products as it promotes healing and prevents the spread of acne. It is also effective against dandruff and other skin infections.
Neem Oil- The oil from the neem tree is a valuable ancient Indian ingredient. It is highly valued for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is an excellent ingredient for acne-prone skin.
Lavender Essential Oil- This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
Jasmine Essential Oil-Jasmine is a quintessential Indian flower. These flowers are prized for their fragrance but they also contain a host of healing properties making it ideal in skin care products. They help accelerate wound healing and marks left behind by acne.
Clove Essential Oil- Clove is an effective antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic. It also boosts circulation and provides a stimulating fragrance to products.
Turmeric Essential Oil- Turmeric is an ancient ingredient popular in India for its skin benefits. It is also widely used as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and skin-brightening benefits.
Safflower Oil- Safflower oil is ideal oil for improving the quality and texture of skin due to the abundance of linoleic acid. They combine with the sebum in human skin to unclog the pores and reduce rashes and acne. They also facilitate the regeneration of new skin cells, leaving it look younger and gorgeous.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Cannibis sativa(Hemp) Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (rosehip)oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*,Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*,
Boswellia carteri (Frankincense) Oil*,Curcuma Longa (Turmeric)Oil*,Euginia Caryophyllata (Clove) Bud Oil*,Santalum Paniculatum (Sandalwood) Oil,Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil*,
Jasminum sambac(Jasmine) Oil*,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*,Melaleuca Alterniflora (Tea Tree) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
97.56% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Post washing your face with our cleanser, use our hydrating toner and wait for it to get completely absorbed. Take 2 Drops and Apply directly to face. Massage gently paying special attention to troubled spots. Use every night before bed and leave over night. Can be also used a moisturizer for acne- prone skin and applied all over the face.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 6 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.