Grapefruit & Camellia (Detoxifying Body Oil)
Net Weight: 30ml
Skin ravaged by pollutants? Then try this body oil that eliminates free radicals and boosts skin’s regenerative power to reveal brighter, even-toned skin. Nutrient rich oils like Grapefruit, Camellia and Pomegranate with powerful natural antioxidants and antibacterial properties come together in this detox blend to reduce signs of ageing and repair dull-dry skin. Hydrating Grapeseed oil decongests clogged pores while earthy Patchouli helps purify the skin from within and eliminate toxins.
Out of stock
An effective blend of anti-oxidants and antibacterial botanicals with hydrating ingredients, this body oil helps to cleanse and purify the skin, prevent toxin accumulation and improve skin health.
Vitamin C rich and powerful anti-oxidant Grapefruit has antiseptic and disinfectant properties that improves skin health by fighting free radicals and germs, cleaning and clearing congested skin and boosting skin’s regenerative ability.
Treasured beauty oil, Camellia is a naturally effective antioxidant, which neutralizes free radicals and repairs damage caused by sun exposure. Its antimicrobial and emollient properties keep skin healthy, soft and supple.
A powerful anti-oxidant, Pomegranate acts as a free radical scavenger and reduces signs of aging; helps heal, protect and moisturize dry, cracked, mature, and irritated skin. It also helps with rejuvenating dull and mature skin.
Grapeseed oil, a soothing carrier oil with fatty acids and nutrients, is an effective acne and ageing remedy. Light on the skin, it easily penetrates into clogged pores and cleanses it.
Patchouli, with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties, helps to inhibit fungal growth, fights infection, soothes irritation/ inflammation as well as tones the skin. It effectively heals acne marks as it promotes cell regeneration and is especially beneficial in skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. A strong earthy scented Patchouli also helps to uplift the mood.
A great disinfectant with detoxifying and astringent properties, Lemon helps to helps to get rid of the bacteria and improve suppleness.
- Detox, brighten skin
- Blend of essential oils help relax the mind and relives stress
- Helps rejuvenate dull skin and prevent toxin accumulation while reducing signs of ageing
- Suitable for all skin types
- Enriched with Grapefruit, Camellia, Pomegranate, Patchouli and Lemon
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- 100 % Natural made with Certified Organic Ingredients only
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Camellia Seed Oil- Camellia oil, also known as tea seed oil is the actual green tea oil. It comes from the seeds of Camellia sinensis, the plant from which all the tea is made. Due to its exceptionally high oleic acid (omega – 9) content,it has an outstanding moisture retaining ability and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils. Furthermore it also contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg.
Pomegranate Seed Oil-100% organic cold pressed Pomegranate seed oil has rich antioxidant properties and high Vitamin C content, which protect the skin from the harmful free radicals and aid in regulating the production of sebum.
Grapefruit Essential Oil– Its astringent properties refresh and energize skin. It tones skin and balances sebum production to brighten it up.
Lemon Essential Oil- Citrus Oils like Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Tangerine, and Sweet Orange have anti-bacterial and astringent properties. Being great skin tonics, citrus oils stimulate circulation, balance skin oil production, and support tissue regeneration. They are wonderful for dull skin.
Natural Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Patchouli Essential Oil ¬– This gentle oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties with a strong fragrance. It helps relieve common skin conditions like acne, dermatitis and eczema. It works gently on skin by toning and tightening wrinkle-prone and mature skin.
Grapeseed Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of grapes. It is odorless, and a lightweight ingredient which makes it ideal for skin products. Because of its high amounts of fatty acids, it is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue reducing the appearance of marks when applied.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Punicagranatum* (Pomegranate Seed Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Camellia oleifera* (Camellia Seed Oil),Vitisvinifera* (Grapeseed Oil), Citrus paradise* (Grapefruit Essential Oil), Citrus Limon* (Lemon Essential Oil), Pogostemoncablin* (Patchouli Essential Oil)
*Ingredients from certified Organic Farming
How To Use
- To use as a massage oil – Take a few drops and gently massage in circular motion, paying attention to sore spots. Let it soak for a few minutes before washing off.
- To use as a bath tub oil – Add two spoons to warm bath water and transform your bath into a pampering spa to de-stress and re-energise
- To use as an after bath/ shower oil – To moisturise the skin, take a liberal amount and smooth it all over the damp body after cleansing or shower, for deeper penetration.
Our multi-purpose bath and body oils are deeply nourishing and extremely relaxing. Made with botanical infused oils, essential oils and organic cold pressed oils they are highly therapeutic and refresh the body and mind. These versatile oils can be used for body massages or as bath oils.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 – 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.