Organic Coffee, Chocolate and Maca Root (Hydrating Face & Body Mask)
Net Weight: 75g
This mask brings together the goodness of luscious Shea and Cocoa butters blended with decadent Cocoa powder, Coffee bean granules, energizing Maca Root and a hint of Sweet Orange essential oil to indulge your mind, body and spirit!. The oodles of moisture in this mask perk up dry skin and leave it baby soft. Just don’t be tempted to eat it!
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
Formulated especially for dry skin, this mask brings together the classic combination of Coffee and Cocoa with a hint of Sweet Orange.
Cocoa has powerful antioxidant properties that help to heal damaged skin and other skin ailments.It helps renew and promote healthy cell development.Ground coffee beans gently exfoliate the skin and also reduce the appearance of cellulite and stimulate skin cells.
Maca Root is a treasure from the Peruvian Andes that promotes vitality and smoothens fine lines and wrinkles.
High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant and also helps in collagen production resulting in supple, hydrated and age-less skin.
Sugar acts as a natural exfoliator and helps to gently remove dead skin and impurities making it radiant and softer.
Rich in fatty acids and natural vitamins, Shea Butter moisturizes the skin to relieve dryness. A super hydrating blend of Cocoa Butter, Natural Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba oil and Sweet Almond Oil makes skin softer and smoother.
- Made fresh by you: activated at the moment of use, delivering maximum amount of nutrients to your skin
- Gently refines skin for a radiant and even tone
- Nourishes and hydrates skin
- Reduces sun-damage and scars
- Suitable for dry skin type
- Enriched with Coffee Bean, Cocoa, Sweet Orange and an intensive blend of hydrating oils.
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Cocoa Powder – Another derivative from the cacao tree, Cocoa powder is used in skin care products due to its powerful antioxidant properties. It also helps to heal damaged skin and soothes acne and other skin ailments.
Ground Coffee Bean – The coffee plant is an evergreen shrub and the deeply aromatic beans act as a pick-me-up in any product. It soothes the skin and it acts as an exfoliant. It also reduces the appearance of cellulite and stimulates skin cells.
Vanilla Bean -Vanilla seeds have a beautifully sweet and comforting aroma. Natural vanilla beans are the dried, unripe fruit of an orchid. As a skin care ingredient, not only does it infuse products with a gorgeous scent, it also treats acne, soothes burns, promotes healthy skin, and acts as an anti-ageing element.
Maca Root- Known as a superfood, Maca Root is a treasure from the Peruvian Andes that promotes vitality and is also beneficial in skincare. It increases collagen production and smoothens fine lines and wrinkles. Due to its adaptogen properties, it is very healing and brings vigor to the skin.
Demerara Sugar – Demerara Sugar is rich in minerals that help enrich the skin with vital nutrients and exfoliate deeply. A natural source of Glycolic acid, it helps regenerate skin cells to reveal younger, fresher looking skin.
Cane Sugar – The gentle scrubbing on skin helps in removing dead cells, damaged skin and clears clogged pores. It helps prevent acne, blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes.
Shea Butter– Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Cocoa Butter– It is an emollient that softens dry and itchy skin by adding a protective layer to lock in the natural moisture of skin. The antioxidant properties of cocoa butter are ideal for overworked, tired facial skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil– The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Jojoba Oil– Jojoba berries (Simmondsia chinensis) when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Natural Vitamin-E– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Sweet Almond Oil– Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Coconut Oil-Coconut Oil is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil-Orange essential oil has a wonderful toning and balancing effect on the skin. This wonderful oil is primarily used in skincare for its high Vitamin C content and natural astringent properties.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Sucrose*,coffea arabica seed powder*,theobroma cacao*(cocoa) seed butter*,butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*,citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*,vanilla planifolia (vanilla) powder*,simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil),olea europaea (olive) oil,
coffee infused oil*,tocopherol.
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
- Rinse face with warm water to open up your pores
- Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm.
- Add your favorite hydrosol to make a runny paste consistency. Massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers avoiding the area around your eyes and lips.
- Mild tingling is natural because of the essential oils present. (Leave it on for 5-10 mins Until Completely dry, revel in the sensation! Revel in the sensation!)
- Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores.
- Pat dry.
- Use only once or twice a week!
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of scrub, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!
Our sugar body scrubs have a shelf life of 6 months. Keep the jar lid tightly closed after each use.
Use the wooden spoon provided or any dry spoon when scooping scrub from the jar. Our wooden spoons can be washed and cleaned and stored for next time use. Scoop only what you need.
For dry scrub powders like charcoal powder scrubs, scoop out few spoons to a bowl, mix with water or our floral waters to make a smooth paste of desired consistency for body application. Make sure you close the jar lid immediately to avoid air contamination.
For all scrubs, make sure that water does not get inside your jar!
REMEMBER – bacteria loves water!
Keep in a COOL, DRY PLACE. Don’t expose it to direct heat or sun!