Citrus & Sage (Hand & Foot Scrub)
Net Weight: 35g
Zingy lemon and uplifting orange come together in this scrub to remove dead skin cells and brighten the skin. Soothing Olive, Jojoba and Coconut moisturise and nourish parched, dull skin. It buffs away callouses on your feet and rough spots on your hands leaving skin soft and refreshed. Go on, you know you’d like it!
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
Formulated with a unique combination of detoxifying agents, this scrub gently removes debris and environmental pollutants from the skin and imparts balanced hydration.
Vitamin C rich and powerful anti-oxidant Grapefruit has antiseptic and disinfectant properties that improve skin health by fighting free radicals and germs, cleaning and clearing congested skin and boosting skin’s regenerative ability. Rich in nutrients and anti-inflammatory properties, Sage helps to check the growth of excess micro-organisms and eliminates toxins.
The antiseptic and disinfectant properties of Bergamot help to inhibit bacterial growth and prevent infection while its cicatrizing properties help to heal acne-scars and spots.
Vitamin C rich Lemon and Orange further act as skin lightening and rejuvenating agents.
The grainy texture of Himalayan Salt and a mix of different sugars gently dissolve dead skin cells making skin soft and naturally radiant.
The intensely hydrating blend of Natural Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive and Coconut makes skin softer and smoother.
- Made fresh by you: activated at the moment of use, delivering maximum amount of nutrients to your skin
- Thoroughly cleanses and disinfects, removing stubborn bacteria, fungus, and odors, leaving your feet cleaner, healthier, softer and refreshed
- The infusion of skin loving nutrients of Jojoba, vitamin e, and Olive will help soften, repair, & heal dry, cracked skin all around your feet & in between toes.
- Gently buffs away dead skin cells, while special blend of organic essential oils will help stimulate and improve circulation and reduce swelling & inflammation
- Anti-fungal and bacteria fighting properties of this unique foot soak are ideal to fight against athlete’s foot, toenail fungus, foot odor itching and more. Perfect for an overall deep clean that helps prevent future infections.
- Exfoliates without stripping skin of moisture and improves overall health of feet
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Grapefruit Essential Oil– Its astringent properties refresh and energize skin. It tones skin and balances sebum production to brighten it up.
Lemon Essential Oil– Citrus Oils like Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Tangerine, and Sweet Orange have anti-bacterial and astringent properties. Being great skin tonics, citrus oils stimulate circulation, balance skin oil production, and support tissue regeneration. They are wonderful for dull skin.
Orange Essential Oil- High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
Bergamot Essential Oil-The sweet smelling bergamot has a gorgeous fruity, cheerful scent that has anti-bacterial properties. It is also great in hair-care products to give hair a healthy shine. Our bergamot oil is cold-pressed from the peel and is packed full of healing goodness.
Sage Essential Oil-Sage is extracted from the leaves of the sage plant eliminates scars, marks, and reduces inflammation. It also slows down signs of ageing and is a powerful antibacterial agent.
Brown Sugar-Brown sugar retains all the nutritional properties of natural sugar cane and it is a form of raw sugar. We use it as a natural exfoliant to help maintain healthy & nourished skin. It also acts as a preservative due to its rich anti-bacterial properties.
Himalayan Rock Salt-Himalayan salt is millions of years old and untouched by pollutants that are contained in many types of ocean salts. It has a distinctive pink colour and it contains around 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. In our products, this ingredient acts to improve circulation, infuse the skin with its minerals, and firm the skin.
White Sugar-We add this to our products to act as an exfoliant.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Jojoba Oil – Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Natural Vitamin-E– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins and is widely used for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Himalayan Rock Salt, Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin-E), Olea europea (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut Oil), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot Essential Oil), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit Essential Oil), Citrus limon (Lemon Essential Oil), Citrus sinensis (Orange Essential Oil), Salvia officinalia (Sage)
*Ingredient is certified organic
How To Use
- Soak your feet in warm water for a few minutes (add our foot Soaks to warm water for maximum results)
- Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm.
- Add your favorite Juicy Chemistry Hydrosol to make a runny paste consistency. Massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers concentrating on dry & rough area
- Mild tingling is natural because of the essential oils present.
Revel in the sensation!
- Rinse off gently with lukewarm water
- Pat dry and follow it up with our Kokum & Myrrh foot cream to lock in the moisture
- Use only once or twice a week!
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of scrub, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
For long lasting product you may consider the following,
Keep the jar lid tightly closed after each use.
Use the wooden spoon provided or any dry spoon (if you lose it) when scooping scrub from the jar. The wooden spoon can be washed and cleaned and stored for next time use.
Scoop only what you need.
For dry powders, scoop out few spoons into a bowl; mix with water or pure floral waters to make a smooth paste of desired consistency for application. Make sure you close the jar lid immediately to avoid air contamination.
For all scrubs, make sure that water does not get inside your jar and scrub! REMEMBER – bacteria loves water!
Keep in a COOL, DRY PLACE. Don’t expose it to direct heat or sun!