Chamomile, Argan & Avocado (For Dry/ Mature Skin)
Net Weight: 90gm
Formulated especially for dry and mature skin, this bar of all natural goodness, cleanses the skin without stripping it of moisture. Enriched with unrefined Ghee, organic Coconut Milk, and cold pressed oils of Argan and Avocado it gives your skin the much needed moisture restoration. Hypoallergenic Chamomile helps reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals. Enjoy this intense moisture bar to achieve healthy and hydrated skin.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals and ultra-moisturizing butters.
Mild natural ingredients cleanse the skin without stripping away essential moisture. A staple ingredient in our kitchen, Unrefined Ghee is abundant in vitamin A, E and antioxidants. It not only hydrates dull, dry skin but also helps fight signs of ageing and dark circles.
Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, pantothenic acid, lecithin, fatty acids, and E, Avocado oil penetrates skin easily and works well for sun damaged and mature skin. It helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E and fatty acids packed Argan moisturizes the skin, without clogging the pores.
Therapeutic essential oils like Chamomile, Lavendar and Myrrh calm the skin, hydrate it intensely and leave it soft and supple.
Argan Oil– Also known as ‘Liquid Gold’, Argan oil is derived from the kernels of the Argan tree and originates from Morocco. It contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. Full of vitamins and antioxidants it is used for both skin and hair care because it repairs and is deeply moisturising.
Avocado Oil– Extracted from the Avocado kernel it is full of essential fatty acids. Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, pantothenic acid, lecithin, fatty acids, and E, Avocado oil penetrates skin easily and works well for sun damaged and mature skin. It helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
Coconut Milk- Rich in natural antiseptic fatty acids, coconut milk, gently removes impurities without drying sensitive skin. Coconut milk has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It is widely used to soothe dry skin and scalps.
Unrefined Ghee-Unrefined Ghee is abundant in vitamin A, E and antioxidants. It not only hydrates dull, dry skin but also helps fight signs of ageing and dark circles.
Lavender Essential Oil– Lavender flowers are gently pressed to release their sweet smelling, intensely floral oils. This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
German Chamomile Essential Oil – German Chamomile is amongst the most gentle of the oils. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and mild sedative properties. It is great for sensitive skin as it reduces redness and the appearance of broken capillaries. It also works to soothe rashes, stings, and burns.
Rosemary Essential Oil-Rosemary essential oil is extremely beneficial for both skincare and haircare. It has natural antiseptic properties and an invigorating fragrance that helps stimulate the senses.
Myrrh Essential Oil– Myrrh is an ingredient from the Middle-East that has been around since Biblical times. It is extremely beneficial to skin as it has the ability to soothe chapped and cracked skin. It has a rich, woody, exotic fragrance and has anti-ageing benefits.
Lemon Essential Oil – Lemon essential oil is extracted from the rind of lemons. It has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
Cedarwood Essential Oil – Cedarwood is a fragrant, sweet-smelling oil which has astringent, anti- septic, and anti- inflammatory properties. It also tightens skin and tones the skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil– The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Shea Butter– Hydrates and nourishes skin deeply, protecting skin from dryness and dullness. Easily absorbed by skin, it also helps prevent infections.
Cocoa Butter– It is an emollient that softens and smoothens damaged and itchy skin.
It forms a protective layer on skin to lock in natural moisture. The antioxidant properties of cocoa butter are ideal for healing overworked, tired-looking skin.
Mango Butter– Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter helps hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. It also helps repair sun damaged/mature skin.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Mango Butter*, Shea Butter*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Argan Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Coconut Milk*, Ghee*, Cedarwood Essential Oil*, Lavender Essential Oil*, Chamomile Essential Oil*, Myrrh Essential Oil*, Rosemary Essential Oil*, Lemon Essential Oil and Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)**
*Ingredient certified organic
How To Use
Wet your face with lukewarm water. Work up lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Follow this up with your favourite JC moisturizer to lock in the goodness.
Ensure that the soap is drained well after use.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.