Organic Black Rice & Bulgarian Lavender (Mask for Normal to Oily Skin)
Net Weight : 25g & 5og
Does your skin get dull and oily half way through the day? Crave for a quick cleanser cum mask for an instant pick me up! Powerful Black Rice is blended in with gorgeous Organic Bulgarian Lavender essential oil to perk up your skin cells into behaving themselves. Areetha, and Rhassoul Clay help control oiliness and gentle adzuki bean with green tea cleanse the skin from deep within leaving it shine free and healthy! Cooling mint helps beat the summer heat keeping you refreshed!
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
₹270.00 – ₹700.00
This gentle facial cleanser cum mask is a unique daily formula, made with traditional oriental beauty secrets and fresh botanical extracts, which helps control oil and cleanse skin deeply. Use it as an everyday cleanser to remove dirt, excess oil, makeup and buff away dead skin to reveal a soft and refreshed complexion.
Lavender has phenomenal healing and calming properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
The powerful beauty secret from the Orient; Black Rice is prized for its skin soothing, oil-absorbing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Adzuki bean powder has been used in the Orient skin care regimens for centuries to cleanse and exfoliate the skin and to rejuvenate and brighten the complexion. They contain saponin, which gives it a natural foaming action to help remove dead skin cells and cleanse pores by drawing out pore clogging sebum, dirt and bacteria that can cause blemishes.
A powerful antioxidant with antibacterial properties, Green Tea, fights against free radicals and help prevent signs of ageing. When powdered, it has a lovely texture which works wonderfully in face masks and scrubs.
Both Rhassoul Clay and Areetha (also known as soapnut) acts as a natural treatment for oily, acne-prone skin and helps absorb excess oil, dirt and impurities from the skin.
- Made fresh by you: activated at the moment of use, delivering maximum amount of nutrients to your skin
- Helps reveal smoother, fresher and softer skin
- Cleansing grains gently removes dead skin cells, excess oil and impurities from the pores without causing irritation
- Ideal for Normal to Oily skin
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Black Rice – The powerful beauty secret from the Orient; Black Rice is prized for its skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to its natural anti-ageing and oil-absorbing properties, rice flour is now widely used in skincare products across the world.
Reetha – This Indian ingredient has high levels of saponin for natural foaming and cleansing. Its natural conditioning property keeps your skin moisturized. It soothes eczema, psoriasis, itchy and sensitive skin.
Adzuki Bean –Adzuki bean powder has been used in the Orient skin care regimens for centuries to cleanse and exfoliate the skin and to rejuvenate and brighten the complexion. They contain saponin, which gives it a natural foaming action to help remove dead skin cells and cleanse pores by drawing out pore clogging sebum, dirt and bacteria that can cause blemishes.
Green Tea – Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. We use green tea in our products due to its antibacterial properties. When powdered, it has a lovely texture which works wonderfully in a face masks & scrubs. When applied on skin, green tea provides a much needed boost of anti-oxidants which combat free radicals.
Rose Petals – Rose petals are well known for their pleasing aroma but they also have rich anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties that help fight skin troubles. Suitable for all skin types, crushed rose petals make a great exfoliant.
Mint Leaves – It is an excellent skin cleanser that helps treat infections, itchiness and soothes skin conditions. It helps in reducing pimples while its anti-inflammatory properties reduce swelling.
Lemon Peel Powder – Lemon peels help prevent skin issues like wrinkles, acne, pigmentation and dark spots. Being rich in anti-oxidants, they fight free radicals and prevent pre-mature aging and also control excess oiliness.
Rhassoul Clay – It removes impurities from skin by absorbing excess oil and effectively detoxifies skin. It removes dead skin, surface oil and oil from and around clogged pores without removing natural body oil. It leaves your skin smooth, clean, moisturized, fresh and clear.
Orange Peel Powder – Orange peel has skin whitening properties that help reduce blemishes, dark spots and scars. It exfoliates dead cells gently and Vitamin C delays premature ageing, boosts collagen production and tightens sagging skin.
Lemon Essential Oil – It has anti-bacterial and astringent properties that helps prevent acne and accelerates quick healing from infections.
Peppermint Essential Oil –The anti-bacterial properties of Peppermint keep acne, dirt and blackheads at bay and promote better blood circulation. It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis and inflammation.
Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil – Luscious lavender flowers (Lavender angustifolia) are gently pressed to release their sweet smelling, intensely floral oils. This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties. One of the best oils for aromatherapy and skincare!
Orange Essential Oil – Perfect treatment for acne prone skin. Its added benefits include maintenance of clear skin, prevention of blackheads, whiteheads and acne.
Bergamot Essential Oil – Has a citrusy and floral scent. It helps brighten dry and dull skin, and is extremely effective in treating skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It refreshes your skin and helps regulate oiliness owing to its astringent property.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Oryza sativa (Rice) extract*,Sapindus Laurifolia (Aritha) Fruit Powder*,Phaseolus vulgaris(Red Kidney Beans)*,Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal*,Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea)Extract*,
Lavandula Angustifolia ( Lavender )Flower*,Rosa Damascena ( Rose ) Flower*,Citrus limonum (Lemon) Peel Powder*,Citrus sinensis (Orange) Peel Powder*,Illite clay,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) leaf*,Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*,Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*,
Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*,
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
98.11 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
- Rinse face with warm water to open up your pores
- Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm.
- Add your favorite Juicy Chemistry hydrosol and massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers avoiding the area around your eyes and lips.
- Mild tingling is natural because of the essential oils present.
Leave it on for 5-10 mins (Until Completely dry) , revel in the sensation!
- Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores.
- Pat dry.
- Use once or twice a week
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of mask, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
For long lasting product you may consider the following,
Keep the jar lid tightly closed after each use.
Use the wooden spoon provided or any dry spoon (if you lose it) when scooping scrub from the jar. The wooden spoon can be washed and cleaned and stored for next time use.
Scoop only what you need.
For dry powders, scoop out few spoons into a bowl; mix with water or pure floral waters to make a smooth paste of desired consistency for application. Make sure you close the jar lid immediately to avoid air contamination.
For all scrubs, make sure that water does not get inside your jar and scrub! REMEMBER – bacteria loves water!
Keep in a COOL, DRY PLACE. Don’t expose it to direct heat or sun!