Organic Baobab, Rosemary & Tea Tree (Anti Hair fall & Dandruff Control Shampoo) – Certified Organic
Net Weight: 100ml & 200 ml
Ease the discomfort of irritated, itchy scalp while controlling hair fall! Try this intensive hair repair shampoo with double action formula which strengthens hair and improves scalp health. Formulated with rejuvenating Baobab, to promote hair growth, along with anti-bacterial Tea Tree and anti-inflammatory Rosemary, it thoroughly cleanses and soothes inflamed scalp. Mild enough to be used every day, the shampoo regulates scalp’s sebum production as it clears dandruff and build-up. Hydrating oils and botanical extracts leave tresses shiny, soft and well-nourished.
₹337.50 – ₹637.50
Dual action formula, with gentle cleansing and moisturizing agents, this shampoo prevents hair fall and fights dandruff leaving scalp cleansed and hair naturally healthy.
Rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids, ancient Baobab stimulates hair follicles to promote hair growth and rejuvenate cell membrane. Baobab moisturizes dry scalp, treats dandruff and relieves itchiness.
Anti-bacterial Tea Tree flushes out toxins and stimulates hair follicles, improving blood circulation and resulting in improved scalp health and hair growth. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to soothe irritated scalp and regulate sebaceous gland leaving scalp thorough clean and healthy.
Rosemary, a powerful anti-bacterial with anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates hair growth, reduces hair fall and improves blood circulation. Calming Lavender accelerates healing and acts as a mild disinfectant.
Both Coconut and Castor are natural antibacterial and antifungal, which help relieve dry and itchy scalp. They are also excellent hair moisturizers. Nutrient rich Castor improves blood circulation in the scalp and reduces hair fall while providing healthy shine.
Sugar helps create bubbly lather.
- Treats dandruff and itchy scalp
- Moisturizes dry hair and leaves it smooth and shiny
- Promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall
- Suitable for all hair types
- Cleanses thoroughly without stripping hair and scalp of moisture
- Simple, Raw, Pure & effective, it leaves no residue on hair & scalp
- Has a natural bubbly lather
- For the first few weeks of usage, you might find the hair become sticky and oily, however, it is the effect of using organic shampoo which will try to clean up silicone and petrochemical build-up on the hair and scalp, after the detoxifying process, the hair will become soft, silky and shine.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS or other artificial lathering agents, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Baobab- Baobab oil is one of the richest fruits in antioxidants in the world, and has high levels of Vitamin C. It prevents your hair and skin from looking dull and old by improving the skin’s defense system. Baobab oil also has fatty acids to make your hair strong and shiny.
Tea Tree- Due to its antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, it is an excellent anti-dandruff agent.
Rosemary- Used to control hair fall and strengthen hair from root to tip. Bioactive antioxidants in Rosemary help in hair growth and maintenance.
Lavender- This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties. It acts as a mild antiseptic, anti-bacterial, and disinfectant. It balances out sebum production and works against dandruff and itchiness of scalp. Regenerative properties of this oil improve scalp and hair conditions.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil- Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skincare and haircare because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it also contains essential fatty acids which boosts hair health and nourishes them from deep within to give a healthy shine. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Virgin Coconut Oil- One of the most commonly used ingredients in hair care, coconut oil is extremely versatile. It helps nourish dry, frizzy hair, promotes hair growth and controls hair fall.
Castor Oil- It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make hair smoother, stronger, and frizz-free. It is also a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry hair due to its high content of oleic acid.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
How is an Organic Shampoo Different than your commercial shampoo.
Juicy Chemistry Shampoo’s are certified Organic by Ecocert France according to COSMOS Standards. Which means they do not contain SLS, SLES, Parabens , Pthalates, Colors, Fragrances, PEGs or any other Petrochemicals.
Points to note when you make the switch to an Organic Shampoo.
Since our Shampoo’s do not contain SLS ( A Harsh Detergent ) they have a natural medium bubbly lather. Take 3-4 pumps depending on the length of our hair in your palms and work up a lather using little water and apply the lather directly to wet hair. As you apply the shampoo you will notice that the lather will catch on.
Oil will cut the lather , hence if your hair is heavily oiled , the first wash will not result in much lather. Second wash will result in a much better lather as the oil have been washed off in the first wash.
Hard water inhibits lather and we recommend to use soft water for better lathering and final result.
It can take a few days for your scalp to adjust when switching to a natural shampoo. In the beginning, it may feel like your hair is oilier and heavier than normal. One important point is to make sure you rinse your hair well, as any residual shampoo can make your hair feel heavier. After a few washes, however, your scalp will adjust and you will find that your hair’s texture is more well-balanced with less oil at the roots and healthier, moist tips.
Some may also feel dryness and limp hair in the initial stages of you switching to an organic shampoo. This is because Commercial shampoos leave a layer of petro chemicals on the hair strand , thereby when hair strands rub against each other they “fall” better as the petrochemicals or silicon layer reduces the friction giving you a feeling of “smoother” “shinier” hair. where as no such petrochemicals are added in our Organic shampoo and we recommend you use our Leave in Conditioner or Dry Hair Serum Post shampoo on dry hair to nourish and condition your hair from root to tip.
Please refer our website www.juicychemistry.com for a demonstration video.
Aqua,Potassium Oliviate**,Potassium Cocoate**, Potassium **, Potassium Baobabate* *, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*,Melaleuca alterniflora (tea tree) oil*,Tocopherol, Sucrose*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
24% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
99% plant origin ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 8 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Wet hair thoroughly and take a generous quantity in your palm and rub hands to create a rich lather. Massage into scalp & hair, working your way down to the ends of hair. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and rinse clean. Repeat if needed. Can be used daily.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in liquid soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap. None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.