Organic Argan, Rose & Camellia Serum (Day Serum with Natural SPF)
Net Weight: 10ml, 30 ml
Sunscreens don’t have to make you feel like a chalky mess! Try this luxurious day serum,made with oils containing natural SPF. Red Raspberry Seed oil and Carrot Seed oil work as natural umbrellas to protect your skin from harsh UVA/ UVB rays. We combine this with the goodness of Rose essential oil and moisturizing Camellia seed oil. All of these work together to protect, moisturise and prevent against environmental aggressors that contribute to ageing. Start enjoying the sun and stop forgoing sunscreen!
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
₹550.00 – ₹1,300.00
This Day Serum delivers optimal protection against harmful UV rays along with age-defying benefits.
Virgin Red Raspberry seed oil is nature’s most potent sunscreen which provides adequate protection against UVA (causes ageing)/ UVB (causes burning) rays and has an SPF of 28-50. Its radical scavenging activity along with Vitamin E rich properties enhances skin cell regeneration and reduces signs of ageing.
Treasured beauty oil, Camellia is an anti-ageing elixir that neutralizes free radicals and repairs damage caused by sun exposure. Touted as the beauty secret of the Geishas, this luxurious oil has been used for centuries in Eastern Asia for its highly restorative and rejuvenating effect on skin.
Carrot seed oil delivers strong photo protection with antioxidants, carotene and Vitamin A, improving skin’s tone and elasticity.
Vitamin E and fatty acids packed Argan moisturizes the skin, without clogging the pores.
Saffron helps to improve skin complexion and even out skin tone.
- Rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 &6, which protects your skin, improves elasticity and reduces visible signs of ageing
- Red raspberry seed oil is rich in polyphenols, which rejuvenate, restore, and revitalize your cells with powerful nutrition.
- Protects and repairs your skin from pollution, UV rays and environmental aggressors.
- Excellent for use on sunburn, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and dry skin
- Red raspberry seed oil contains plenty of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have a powerful antioxidant effect.
- Contains natural SPF from the goodness of Red Raspberry Seed Oil, No added Zinc Oxide Or Titanium Di Oxide
- Suitable for all skin types
- Improves complexion and skin tone
- Non-comedogenic & Fast Absorbing oil does not clog pores
- Enriched with Red Raspberry Seed oil, Saffron, Rose essential oil, Camellia Seed oil and Carrot seed oil
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
Argan Oil– Also known as ‘Liquid Gold’, Argan oil is derived from the kernels of the Argan tree and originates from Morocco. It contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. Full of vitamins and antioxidants it is used for both skin and hair care because it repairs and is deeply moisturising.
Virgin Red Raspberry Seed Oil- This cold pressed oil derived from raspberry seeds is one of Nature’s most powerful sunscreens. It provides adequate UVA and UVB protection and has an SPF of about 28-50. It also contains Vitamin E and polyphenols which protects and repairs damaged skin.
Sunflower Seed Oil- Sunflower oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, including omega-6, which have been shown to be effective in eliminating skin infections like dermatitis and sunburns. In addition, this oil comes with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E in sunflower seed oil is crucial in protecting the skin from environmental stressors.
Hemp Seed Oil- Touted as the most nutritionally balanced oil in nature with non-comedogenic property, Hemp seed oil is the Holy Grail for acne treatment and other chronic dry skin conditions. It hydrates and nourishes the skin and also provides anti-ageing benefits making skin look ageless and supple.
Camellia Seed Oil- Camellia oil, also known as tea seed oil is the actual green tea oil. It comes from the seeds of Camellia sinensis, the plant from which all the tea is made. Due to its exceptionally high oleic acid (omega – 9) content,it has an outstanding moisture retaining ability and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils. Furthermore it also contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg.
Carrotseed Essential Oil- Carrotseed oil is derived from wild carrots. This pale, yellow oil is rich in carotene and Vitamin A. It is excellent for dry, itchy skin and helps to heal burns. It also acts as a great conditioner for hair and skin and it is an excellent moisturiser for mature skin.
Saffron Infused Almond Oil- This precious ingredient is mythical all on its own. Saffron is a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and acts as a toner. When infused in Almond oil, it works as a wonderful emollient to improve skin tone and texture.
Geranium Essential Oil- Geranium essential oil has a wonderful toning and balancing effect on the skin. This wonderful floral oil is primarily used in skincare for it astringent and anti-septic properties.
Rose Essential Oil- One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, rose essential oil also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
Jasmine Essential Oil- Jasmine is a quintessential Indian flower. These flowers are prized for their fragrance but they also contain a host of healing properties making it ideal in skin care products. They help accelerate wound healing and marks left behind by acne.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil*,Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*,Camelina sativa seed oil*,Cannibis sativa(Hemp)Oil *,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*,Rosa damascena (Rose) Oil,Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*,Daucus carota (Carrot Seed) Oil*,Jasminum sambac Oil*,
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
95.53% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Take a small amount on your palms and apply to your face and body. Let it absorb. Apply 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use as your daily moisturizer for year round protection against sun damage.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 6 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.