Organic Argan & Chamomile (Dry & Frizzy Hair Serum)
Net Weight: 30ml
Tired of taming rebellious flyaway hair? Does your hair look parched? Don’t despair. This luxurious serum, enriched with nourishing effects of Argan, root strengthening Myrrh and moisturizing German Chamomile, is the product for you. Get that salon perfect look with this elixir, which helps control frizz and rejuvenates hair.
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
This hydrating, frizz-fighting leave-in serum is formulated with effective, plant oils that promote hair health by strengthening them from roots to tip.
Aptly known as “liquid gold”, our cold pressed Argan oil is loaded with powerful nutrients and antioxidants, which helprepair damaged hair and nurture it from within. German Chamomile helps protect hair against free radical damage and provides deep nourishment.
Powerful Myrrh helps prevent hair loss by strengthening the roots. Luxurious Rose has soothing properties making it great for damaged hair. While, high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E from Apricot provides hydration. Avocado acts as super food for hair, providing benefits like growth and protection against environmental damage. It is also known to work as a natural conditioner that improves appearance and texture.
- Reconstructive leave-in serum
- Fights frizz
- Moisturizes and makes hair soft and shiny
- Vitamin E, fatty acids and other nutrients from oil leaves hair hydrated and healthy
- Works as a leave-in conditioner
- Strengthens hair shaft
- Reduces hair fall and improves growth
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer
Argan Oil–Itis a multi-tasking miracle oil. As one of the rarest oils in the world, it has earned the nickname, “liquid gold.” It is rich in high concentrations of vitamins, minerals and powerful anti-oxidants, Vitamin E, and essential fatty acids. Used as a styling agent,it tames frizzy hair and flyaways. It also helps controlsplit endsand promoteluxurious hair growth.
Apricot Kernel Oil – Rich in oleic acid, it makes hair soft, manageable, and shiny. It stimulates hair follicles for better growth and is also great for sensitive scalp. Moreover, it absorbs humidity in air to help retains natural moisture.
Avocado Oil–Monounsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols, and high levels of antioxidants like vitamin E present in avocado oil make it a great ingredient for treating dry, damaged and frizzy hair.
Sweet Almond Oil– Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. We extensively use it in hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish and condition dry, damaged hair.
German Chamomile Essential Oil– Soothes dry, irritated scalp and relieves itchiness. The oil enriches natural hair color with highlights and helps control dandruff effectively, gently, and naturally.
Cedarwood Essential Oil* – German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is amongst the most gentle of the oils. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic that work against dandruff. It mainly balances out sebum secretion, hence is suitable for all hair types.
Lavender Essential Oil– This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties. It is ideal for all hair types as it balances out sebum production.
Geranium Essential Oil– It breathes new life into dull and lifeless hair. Its antioxidant rich properties help repair damaged hair, strengthen hair follicles and help reduce hair fall.
Rose Essential Oil– Rose has excellent nourishing properties that help hydrate dry hair and strengthens hair roots.
Jasmine Essential Oil– It tames frizzy hair and strengthens hair shaft.
Myrrh Essential Oil–Myrrh has both antimicrobial and antifungal properties that help soothe irritated scalp conditions and heal dry, brittle hair.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*,Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*,
Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*,Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*,Commiphora Myrrha Oil,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) OIL*,Rosa damascena (Rose) Oil,Jasminum sambac (Jasmine)Oil*,Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*,
Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
96.17 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
How To Use
Place a tiny amount of balm in the palm of your hand, rub palms together and gently massage into hair ends and smooth over the length of your hair. Comb thoroughly to ensure the serum is evenly distributed. It should be used post shampoo, on towel dried hair. Ensure hair is dry before application. Do not rinse.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 6 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.