Organic Aavarampoo Senna & Bergamot Face Scrub (For Normal to Oily Skin)
Net Weight : 35g & 75g
Does your skin get dull and oily half way through the day? Then this scrub is for you! The wonderful Senna flower is blended with gorgeous Bergamot oil to perk up your skin cells into behaving themselves. Ayurvedic salt provides gentle exfoliation to reveal fresh shine-free skin.
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
₹400.00 – ₹650.00
Formulated with a unique combination of detoxifying agents, this scrub gently removes debris and environmental pollutants from the skin, decongests clogged pores, imparts balanced hydration and fights acne.
A versatile beauty ingredient, Avarampoo Senna flowers have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help to reduce acne, and deliver flawless, toned skin.
Rich in nutrients and anti-inflammatory properties, Papaya leaf helps to check the growth of excess micro-organisms and eliminates toxins. The enzymes in Papaya promote dead cell shedding and aids in reversing signs of ageing resulting in even-toned, younger skin.
The antiseptic and disinfectant properties of Bergamot help to inhibit bacterial growth and prevent infection while its cicatrizing properties help to heal acne-scars and spots. This natural cleanser also has astringent effect that helps in balancing oily skin by clearing excess oil and minimizing pores.
The grainy texture of Himalayan Salt and a mix of different sugars gently dissolve dead skin cells making skin soft and naturally radiant.
The intensely hydrating blend of Natural Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive and Sweet Almond makes skin softer and smoother.
- Made fresh by you: activated at the moment of use, delivering maximum amount of nutrients to your skin
- Gently buffs dead skin cells and refines skin for a soft & supple looking skin
- The exfoliating microdermabrasion process increases blood circulation in your capillaries assisting with plumping and invigorating your skin and giving it a radiant glow
- Removes excess oil and balances sebum production
- Clears clogged pores and tightens them
- Delivers smooth and moisturized skin
- Suitable for Combination to oily skin type
- Enriched with Papaya leaf, Bergamot, Avarampoo Senna and Himalayan salt
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Bergamot Essential Oil- The sweet smelling bergamot has a gorgeous fruity, cheerful scent that has anti-bacterial properties. It is also great in hair-care products to give hair a healthy shine. Our bergamot oil is cold-pressed from the peel and is packed full of healing goodness.
Papaya Leaf- Papaya acts as an exfoliating agent and helps in removing dead skin leaving it glowing and imparting a radiant complexion when used on daily basis. The enzymes in papaya help in lightening freckles, spots and mild scars.
Aavaram Senna Flowers- Aavaram flowers are a traditional Indian herbal remedy for glowing skin. These commonly found flowers are great to treat dark spots and uneven skin tone. Regular use keeps the skin smooth and blemish free.
Demerara Sugar – Demerara Sugar is rich in minerals that help enrich the skin with vital nutrients and exfoliate deeply. A natural source of Glycolic acid, it helps regenerate skin cells to reveal younger, fresher looking skin.
Cane Sugar – The gentle scrubbing on skin helps in removing dead cells, damaged skin and clears clogged pores. It helps prevent acne, blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes.
Brown Sugar-Brown sugar retains all the nutritional properties of natural sugar cane and it is a form of raw sugar. We use it as a natural exfoliant to help maintain healthy & nourished skin. It also acts as a preservative due to its rich anti-bacterial properties.
Himalayan Rock Salt- Himalayan salt is millions of years old and untouched by pollutants that are contained in many types of ocean salts. It has a distinctive pink colour and it contains around 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. In our products, this ingredient acts to improve circulation, infuse the skin with its minerals, and firm the skin.
White Sugar-We add this to our products to act as an exfoliant.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Jojoba Oil – Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Natural Vitamin-E– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Sucrose*,sodium chloride,sucrose*,olea europaea (olive) oil*,simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil)*,cassia angustifolia ( senna ) leaf powder*,amaranthus caudatus(amaranth flour )*,carica papaya leaf extract*,tocopherol,citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil*,prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
68.67 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
- Rinse face with warm water to open up your pores
- Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm.
- Add your favorite hydrosol to make a runny paste consistency and massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers avoiding the area around your eyes and lips.
- Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores.
Leave it on for 5-10 mins (Until Completely dry) revel in the sensation!
- Pat dry.
- Use only once or twice a week!
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of scrub, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
For long lasting product you may consider the following,
Keep the jar lid tightly closed after each use.
Use the wooden spoon provided or any dry spoon (if you lose it) when scooping scrub from the jar. The wooden spoon can be washed and cleaned and stored for next time use.
Scoop only what you need.
For dry powders, scoop out few spoons into a bowl; mix with water or pure floral waters to make a smooth paste of desired consistency for application. Make sure you close the jar lid immediately to avoid air contamination.
For all scrubs, make sure that water does not get inside your jar and scrub! REMEMBER – bacteria loves water!
Keep in a COOL, DRY PLACE. Don’t expose it to direct heat or sun!