Beeswax Candles

Regular candles are made of paraffin which is the muck at the bottom of a barrel of crude oil. This is mixed with more chemicals in form of perfumes and colours to make it appealing. When it burns, it releases a slew of chemicals which are easily inhaled - these cause respira-tory illnesses and two of these chemicals are known carcinogens.

Our candles are made from naturally derived beeswax and as it burns, it releases negative ions, creating a similar effect as house plants. This quality therefore, helps to mop up chemi-cals suspended in the air. Beeswax candles can be used therapeutically to reduce the inci-dences of allergies, asthma, and hay fever.