Be vary of those attractive, colourful and intoxicating candles! When lit, it releases a slew of chemicals which are easily inhaled and can often cause respiratory illnesses Made with petroleum based chemicals and artificial fragrances they release toxins that are known to cause a variety of potentially fatal diseases, including cancer. Our candles are made from naturally derived beeswax and as it burns, it releases negative ions, creating a similar effect as house plants. This quality therefore, helps to mop up dust and pollutants suspended in the air. Beeswax candles can be used therapeutically to reduce the incidences of allergies, asthma, and hay fever. Blended in with pure essential oils they are extremely soothing and pleasant.

View as:
Page 1 of 1 total
Juicy Chemistry- Simplified Skincare