- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Long day? Sore feet? Add some of this into warm water and soak in. Epsom salts infuse through the skin, draw out toxins, help re-mineralise the body and act as a mood elevator. Baking soda sloughs off dead skin. Rosemary & Mint soothe and relax you. Pamper yourself, you deserve some TLC!
Soaks are a great way to soothe aching muscles while hydrating the skin. Used individually or in a product, essential oils play an important role in repairing and restoring the skin's natural pH levels, moisture levels and protect.
Epsom salts are naturally occurring salts rich in Magnesium, which helps reduce inflammation and Sulphate that flush toxins out of the body.
Peppermint helps detox the skin, increase circulation and promote new cell growth. The cooling effect also helps to keep your feet feeling and smelling fresh all day.
Rosemary helps soothe tired muscles and also has antiseptic properties.
Baking soda is an effective exfoliant and acts as a natural deodorant.
- Helps reveal smoother, fresher and softer skin
- Epsom salts draw out impurities and help re-mineralize the skin
- Baking soda sloughs off dead skin cells.
- Relieves pain & muscle cramps
- Helps get rid of swelling
- Helps prevent growth of bacteria under the toenails and in cracks that appear in dry feet
- Helps get rid of calluses.
- Relives tension and relaxes the mind & body
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Epsom Salt: These naturally occurring salts are rich in magnesium and sulphate which are both readily absorbed through the skin. Magnesium helps to reduce inflammation and also improves muscle function. Sulphates help to flush out toxins and help with the absorption of nutrients. These salts have various proven benefits including stress relief and pain relief.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is an effective ingredient in skin care products. It prevents acne, brightens complexion. It is also an effective exfoliant, relieves sunburn, and acts as a natural deodorant.
- French Green Clay: French green clay contains an enormous amount of minerals, such as silica, aluminum, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium, cobalt, manganese, phosphorous, silicon, micro-algaes, kelp, and phyto-nutrients. Its toning action stimulates blood flow to damaged skin cells, revitalizes the complexion and tightens pores.
- Peppermint Essential Oil and Peppermint Leaves: Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) is extracted from the leaves of peppermint. It has a lovely cooling effect when applied to the skin as well as a sharp, uplifting aroma. It is an effective anti-fungal agent and also has astringent properties.
- Rosemary Essential Oil and Rosemary Leaves: Rosemary has an invigorating fragrance that helps refresh the senses. It is also good for eczema and helps relieve muscle aches.
Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate), Baking Soda, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil), Mentha (Peppermint),Rosmarinus Officinalis,(Rosemary), French Green Clay
*Ingredient is certified organic.
How To Use
- Add a spoonful of the product into a tub filled with warm water.
- Stir in and soak in the tub for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry. Apply Juicy Chemistry moisturizer to lock in the goodness!
- This product can also be used as a foot soak. Add a spoonful of the product into a bucket filled with warm water. Stir in and soak feet in the bucket for 10 minutes. Gently rub a pumice stone or Juicy Chemistry natural loofah on your feet to remove dead skin.Rinse your feet with clear warm water and finish off with cold water to close your pores.
- Finish your exfoliating routine by applying Juicy Chemistry foot cream.
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.