- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Plant Part: Peel
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Sweet orange oil is derived from the peel of sweet oranges. It has an uplifting scent that boosts the spirits and immune system. High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (Blood Orange) oil*.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Blood oranges are found to be supercharged with vitamin C 40% more than regular oranges and has strong anti-bacterial and astringent properties. It stimulates circulation, balances sebum production, and helps support tissue regeneration. It is also effective for acne prone skin.
In hair care, it helps balance the production of sebum and refresh & cleanse the scalp.
Used widely in aromatherapy due to its stimulating, fresh smell, Blood Orange oil helps calm the mind, increase mental alertness, memory, and reduce stress and headaches.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Brightens skin
- Natural source of Vitamin C
- Offers anti-bacterial and astringent properties
- Stimulates circulation and balances sebum production
- Helps reduce stress and headaches
- Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
- Limonene – 87.9%
- Mycrene – 2.4%
- Alpha Pinene – 0.5%
- Linalool – 1.2%
- Octanal – 1.3%
- Decanal – 0.2%
DISCLAIMER – This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Use a few drops in a diffuser burner for aromatic use. To experience an even more stimulating aroma, add 4 to 6 drops in your bath tub or 2 to 5 drops to vaporizers. For massage, make your own blends along with your favourite carrier oil
- For a fragrant bath:Add 2 to 3 drops to warm bath water. Soak for 20-30 minutes and feel all the day’s stress melt away!
- For a relaxing massage:Warm a carrier oil of your choice, add a few drops of Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil, massage and ease your tense muscles and relax your joints!
- As a body oil:Dab a drop of oil mixed with your favourite oil to damp skin after a shower or bath to let the aroma linger on you the whole day.
Caution: Oils may leave a residue on the bath floor and become slippery and require caution. Avoid essential oils during Pregnancy.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 – 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.