- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Get rid of those chemical laden deodorants and say hello to you new BFF! Our Blood Orange and Geranium deodorant is certified Organic, free from artificial perfumes, pore clogging Aluminum, Alcohols, Chlorofluorocarbons, and other petrochemicals. Unlike antiperspirants, our organic deodorants do not interfere with the body's natural process of detoxification by clogging the pores, nor does it mask the odor with a stronger perfume like commercial deodorants.
Best way to stay fresh is to neutralize the odor at its source, and our deodorant exactly does that. Infused with Vitamin C, lime helps in lightening dark armpits and keeps your underarms lemony fresh throughout the day. Minty peppermint keeps your spirits high and foul odor at an arm's distance. Its astringent properties keep your sensitive and delicate armpits calm, clear and smooth. No more curbing your desires, it's time to flaunt every cut sleeves clothing dumped in your wardrobe.
Bid farewell to bad body odor with our uniquely formulated organic Deodorant. But, why a natural deodorant you may ask? Firstly, deodorants do not interrupt the natural detoxifying process of the body which antiperspirants do. Antiperspirants with aluminum as main ingredient along with other harmful contents, potentially clogs the pores and doesn't allow toxins to drain out of your body which in longer run can prove to be highly dangerous and even carcinogenic.
Even the commercially available deodorants contain harmful ingredients and gases such as Chlorofluorocarbon which is neither good for the skin nor the environment and some others have alcohol and artificial fragrances which are proven to be endocrine disrupting and carcinogens. On the contrary, natural deodorants which are free from all sorts of baleful ingredients, only masks the body odor without hindering natural detoxification and are undoubtedly the right choice for your precious skin.
The usage of such antiperspirants and deodorants, overtime, lead to discolored and bumpy under arms with clogged pores and ingrown hair. This natural deodorant is here to undo all the damage and bless you with beautiful and smooth armpits.
Lemony lime is bactericidal that doesn't let bacteria thrive on sweat thereby making you smell fresh all day long. Both lime and peppermint have astringent properties and gives your armpits a smooth texture.
A natural skin protectant, Beeswax helps soften and soothe the skin under your arms. It allows your armpits to breathe and yet protect it from environmental toxins and irritants. Arrowroot powder acts as a central force in balancing the pH level of your armpits and naturally drawing out toxins from the body. It absorbs excess moisture and keeps you dry at all times.
Bentonite clay and Tapioca starch are powerful detoxifying agents and help in sucking out impurities from the delicate skin under the arms and neutralizing body odor. Camellia, Jojoba and Argan oil keep your armpits moisturized and hydrated.
Vitamin E along with orange and clove bud essential oils help fighting discoloration on armpits and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Beeswax: An amazing ingredient made by bees, beeswax helps soften and soothe the skin. A natural skin protectant and its richness in Vitamin A, improves hydration and seals moisture into the skin. It also promotes cell regeneration. It allows the delicate skin under your arms to breathe while protecting it from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Arrowroot Powder: Arrowroot is central to maintaining pH balance under your arms. It naturally absorbs moisture and help draw out toxins from the skin. Arrowroot is anti - inflammatory and also acts as an antiseptic, making it a natural healer for irritations.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda known for its antibacterial properties, controls the bacteria that grows on under your arms which causes foul odor by breaking down sweat.
- Bentonite Clay: Bentonite clay is well known for its powerful detoxifying properties. It sucks out impurities and toxins from your armpits and neutralizes body odor. It soothes inflammation and keeps under arm skin soft, smooth and healthy.
- Camellia Seed Oil: A lovely moisturizer, this amber-hued oil also has powerful anti - oxidizing, antimicrobial and anti - fungal properties which maintains the over all health of your sensitive under arm skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Also known as liquid wax, Jojoba oil-s structure closely resembles to that of your own skin sebum and is nature's one of the most effective moisturizers. Its deep penetration and anti - inflammatory properties are a blessing for your sensitive under arms skin.
- Argan Oil: Universally known as liquid gold, Argan oil contains natural inflammatory agents and sebum regulating properties. With zero comedogenic value, it allows the under arms skin to breathe and restore moisture into that delicate area.
- Tapioca Starch: Tapioca starch is a great detoxifying agent for the skin. It drains out the toxins from the skin under your arms and helps combat discoloration on armpits.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is highly rich in anti - oxidants and makes an excellent moisturizer for skin. It also helps in healing the skin from the inside and soothes skin inflammation.
- Shea Butter: Shea butters supremely moisturizing properties keeps your sensitive under arms skin hydrated. Its richness in Vitamin E helps preventing darkness on armpits.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a natural powerful anti - oxidant which absorbs easily into the skin. It helps in healing and softening the very sensitive under arms skin.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: Orange oil has anti - bacterial and astringent properties. It stimulates circulation, balances sebum production and support tissue regeneration. Its richness in vitamin C helps lightening the dark armpits.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Along with a strong, minty and uplifting scent, peppermint oil also has refreshing deodorant properties. It is an effective anti - fungal agent and also has astringent properties keeping your sensitive under arm skin calm and smooth.
- Clove Bud Essential Oil: Known for its potent antimicrobial properties, clove bud oil doesn't let the bacteria thrive onto the sweat secreted by your armpits thereby keeping the body odor away. It is also known for its rejuvenating and stimulating properties which increase the blood flow to your skin under the arms and effectively lighten the darkness.
- Geranium Essential Oil: Geranium oil is well known for its toning and balancing effects on the skin. Its astringent and anti - septic properties keep the under arms skin smooth and clear.
- Lime Essential Oil: With its intense lemony fragrance, lime oil acts as a skin brightening agent and helps lightening the dark armpits.
- Lavender Essential Oil : The highly versatile lavender oil, showcases phenomenal skin healing properties. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant and has anti - fungal properties.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood oil is popular for its astringent, anti - septic and anti - inflammatory properties which helps in tightening and toning the skin leaving its smooth and supple.
Beeswax*, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Kaolin (White Clay), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) seed oil* , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopherol^, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clovebud) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS Certified Natural
- Free of pore - clogging aluminum
- Free of harmful ingredients like propylene, glycol, parabens, phthalates and other toxic chemicals
- Neutralizes body odor
- Maintains the pH balance of armpits
- Helps even out skin tone
- Draws out all toxins and impurities from the under arms
- Protects armpits from environmental toxins and impurities
- Allows under arm skin to breathe without clogging the pores
- Has bactericidal, astringent, anti - inflammatory, anti - septic and anti - fungal properties
- Leaves the skin soft, calm and smooth
- No synthetic fragrances
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
How To Use
Push up the tube gently from the bottom and roll on the deodorant. Remember, little goes a long way, so use sparingly. Re-apply as and when you wish.h.
If you are using a natural deodorant for the first time, please understand that your body may or may not need time to adapt to it. Your skin will undergo detox before adjusting to an organic deodorant.
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container.
Our organic deodorants come in a push up paper packaging and we recommend pushing out product enough for 1-2 uses only. We recommend massaging it in post application to avoid stains on cloths as they're a blend of pure oils and butters.